Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Marauders and Powertechs need a nerf

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Marauders and Powertechs need a nerf

Oscibi
08.07.2012 , 03:25 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by oredith View Post
honestly, at this point, either he/she is a troll, or just completely clueless. people need to stop responding and perpetuating this crap.

if ANY pyro used this as their opening sequence, i would take the time to type in "/laugh" and then own them, while face tanking the dot while they're stunned.

i really can't think of a worse opening combo for a pyro, except maybe if you auto-attacked from 30m to point blank, and then FB->RS.
Im betting most of the time Jediduckling wonders why HiB/RS doesnt work and gets greyed out slightly.

Ive also thought of one

Cyro-HiB
JediDuckling
this is how you play a pyrotech find your target, throw the bomb you get from unlocking at 31 points in pyrotech, grapple, flame burst, rail shot, Dead target.

Luxidenstore
08.07.2012 , 03:28 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by JediDuckling View Post
this is how you play a pyrotech

find your target
throw the bomb you get from unlocking at 31 points in pyrotech
grapple
flame burst
rail shot

dead target thats if that all crits which 80% of the time it seems to and if that dont kill them just spam flame burst which ignores armor for about 3k-5k which procs your cell dealing an aditional 2k just from that.

this is from experience and playing a pyrotech myself
i also have a WH commando fully augmented out 5k armor 1259 expertise and 19500 hp it takes all but 5 seconds for a pyrotech to kill me with that combo i just mentioned above.
Best. Post. Ever.

I'm laughing so hard right now. This post needs to be stickied. PYROTECHS, THIS IS HOW YOU BURST.
http://www.swtor.com/r/PMZhvb

Use this link to get 7 days of sub, plus prefered friends bundle.

TheronFett
08.07.2012 , 03:28 PM | #73
i will start by explaining Marauder and Sentinels.
For the 1,000th time? By now you should've figured it out.

JD, you and your pal Frosty lead the boards in the amount of tears spilled over Marauders and Powertechs. Why you insist on recreating the same threads and calls for nerfs is beyond reason. Your posts are filled with nothing but garbage information and exaggerated examples.

You're bad. We get it. Time to seek therapy and move forward.

Pistols
08.07.2012 , 03:28 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by oredith View Post
honestly, at this point, either he/she is a troll, or just completely clueless. people need to stop responding and perpetuating this crap.
Check out his post history on created topics...the derp is strong in this one.

Sharee
08.07.2012 , 03:32 PM | #75
Quote:
My guildies and I have played a combined total of 124 ranked warzone matches across two servers from our three ranked teams. We record each match and take screenshots of each victory/defeat screen.

Class......................................# present in 124 RWZs
PowerTech/Vanguard..........372
Marauders/Sentinels...........402
Snipers/Gunslingers............21
Sorc/Sage...........................50
Jugg/Guardian....................42
Assassin/Shadow................83
Operative/Scoundrel...........22
Merc/Commando.................20
I'm sure marauders and powertechs outnumber the other classes in ranked warzones by a factor of 10 only because people like their animations

Oscibi
08.07.2012 , 03:36 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by Sharee View Post
I'm sure marauders and powertechs outnumber the other classes in ranked warzones by a factor of 10 only because people like their animations
Its weird they didnt keep running into the same people. but then he didnt post that so i guess we will never know.
JediDuckling
this is how you play a pyrotech find your target, throw the bomb you get from unlocking at 31 points in pyrotech, grapple, flame burst, rail shot, Dead target.

Jadescythe
08.07.2012 , 03:36 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Sharee View Post
This would imply that there were at most 92 healers in 124 RWZ. I call BS.
I have opinions and stuff

Pvtcarnage
08.07.2012 , 03:39 PM | #78
The next hundred you play take some screen shots, anyone can make a list with numbers
"Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them.
-Darth Bane

UGLYMRJ
08.07.2012 , 03:39 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
This would imply that there were at most 92 healers in 124 RWZ. I call BS.
LOL... nice catch.

PowerReaper
08.07.2012 , 03:39 PM | #80
this is how you play a pyrotech

find your target
throw the bomb you get from unlocking at 31 points in pyrotech
grapple
flame burst
rail shot

dead target thats if that all crits which 80% of the time it seems to and if that dont kill them just spam flame burst which ignores armor for about 3k-5k which procs your cell dealing an aditional 2k just from that.

this is from experience and playing a pyrotech myself
i also have a WH commando fully augmented out 5k armor 1259 expertise and 19500 hp it takes all but 5 seconds for a pyrotech to kill me with that combo i just mentioned above.
LOL At.This.Post!
I am laughing so hard....! to obvious, just to obvious
0/10
Prophecy Of The Five
Warlord Èschaton - 55 Sith Juggernaut
Elite Warlord Christine - 55 Jedi Sentinel