Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

denova hardmode gear requirement?

TheManAndres
08.04.2012 , 02:59 PM | #1
what is the gear requirement for hm denova assassin tank and what should my stats look like?
what do we say to the god of procarsination ? NOT TODAY!

NotRonin
08.04.2012 , 04:51 PM | #2
25k HP, 30 Def, 40 Shield, 50 Abs.

Chaqen
08.04.2012 , 05:32 PM | #3
When i 1st did it with my darksin, he was in a mix of rakata/columi... i tanked the right side of zorn & toth, where we switched the bosses, and then tanked firebrand... healers were in rakata and we had no problems. We didnt do kephess, but i guess pre 60% i would of been fine just eating the dot, and post 60% he isnt quite as bad.

Qu-dar
08.06.2012 , 09:12 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaqen View Post
When i 1st did it with my darksin, he was in a mix of rakata/columi... i tanked the right side of zorn & toth, where we switched the bosses, and then tanked firebrand... healers were in rakata and we had no problems. We didnt do kephess, but i guess pre 60% i would of been fine just eating the dot, and post 60% he isnt quite as bad.
Are u serious? HM Denova with Rakata/Columi only?
Guardian Commando Scoundrel

Karasuko
08.06.2012 , 09:52 PM | #5
Our shadow tank was a mix of columi + rakata when we started HM EC. Hes not now that we are clearing it in under 2 hours a week. its doable, just not optimal.

krystianswtor
08.06.2012 , 10:59 PM | #6
Yesterday we attempted EC HM in a pug with no voice comm. 2 people had nearly full BH. 3 people had full columni. 2 people had half columni half rakata. 1 person had full rakata. We got up to Kephess

Its not fun and a lot of stress I can tell u that for sure

Lightning_
08.07.2012 , 12:48 AM | #7
Since Denova SM drops a lot of Rakata and a good number of BH comms, you can gear up to full Rakata + some BH very fast. I see no reason not to do 1-2 runs to gear up your tank before jumping into HM...

Truescopes
08.07.2012 , 10:04 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Qu-dar View Post
Are u serious? HM Denova with Rakata/Columi only?
We had to bring in a new tank just as the content came out and did fine with a full columi gaurdian in HM, so yes it's possible.

Maestrodomus
08.07.2012 , 10:52 AM | #9
Mostly Rakata and a couple Columi with a bit of min-maxing your mods/enhancements to your liking. Could probably get away with more Columi than Rakata if you're augmented.
Dark Fury [Canderous Ordo]