Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nightmare pilgrim despawns permenantly?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Theodisus
05.06.2012 , 09:21 PM | #41
Similar issue happened yesterday on the Bao-dur server. We were at least lucky enough to start the encounter, but failed the first time. We began again, got the dog to about 17% and failed a second time. We try for lucky number 3...umm nope. Negative Ghost Rider, that pattern is full. And like many have previously stated, the summoning stone/rock is no longer clickable.

yuvie
05.07.2012 , 02:31 AM | #42
Happened to us aswell on Stereb Cities (EU), the stone was not clickable when we arrived, although we are 100% positive that no other group had attempted to kill the boss on the server yet.

Our theory is that *someone* who had no clue what he did just clicked the stone and died instantly, bugging the stone until now.

Was really looking forward to kill the worldboss, but bioware ruined it again.

iplazlac
05.07.2012 , 02:32 AM | #43
Happened to us last night on Sith'Ari server. Looks like nobody has been able to click the stone in the last two weeks.

bwortbutch
05.07.2012 , 05:42 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Fossman View Post
But im seriously starting to wonder WHO if anyone is testing these patches before they go live? I mean im familiar with MMOs being full of bugs but really....this stuff is soo easy to catch how could they have NOT caught it before the patch went live?
Multiple guilds tried/killed him on PTS(including us, CKN and Millenium as far as i can remember, if not a few more).
To my knowledge not one of them encountered this bug. So i'd say it wasn't THAT easy to catch.

Concerning live servers: At least on the Darth Traya server we were able to kill him every week since the release of 1.2 without any issues, so it really seems to be server specific as some of you already guessed.
Butch Coolidge
(xxxxxxxxxxx[
[>||Legacy of Matukal||<]]xxxxxxxxxxx)
Mercenary Bodyguard

World 3rd, EU 2nd, German 1st EC 16 HM

Swuge
05.07.2012 , 11:03 AM | #45
Sith Meditation Sphere. This same issue happened to us last week. it simply wasn't able to be clicked. Then this past week (after the Tuesday reset) a guildie cliked on the "forbidden knowledge" tablet, he spawned, 1 shotted him and permanently de-spawned. Guess its a 1 time go per server per week now
~Let them hate, so long as they fear~
The Gray Order- The Shadowlands

KarethRiker
05.07.2012 , 12:14 PM | #46
Not working on Veebo Lunx. Maybe it will be fixed in the patch tonight

AllisonBerryman
05.07.2012 , 01:45 PM | #47 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Everyone, thank you for the reports of this issue. I can confirm that we have a fix coming for this (being unable to summon the Nightmare Pilgrim in some circumstances) very soon. We apologize for the inconvenience!

robertszak
08.06.2012 , 09:53 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Everyone, thank you for the reports of this issue. I can confirm that we have a fix coming for this (being unable to summon the Nightmare Pilgrim in some circumstances) very soon. We apologize for the inconvenience!
This bug is still happening. We can see the stone, but it is unclickable.
This occured on Aug. 6 2012 at 8:30pm PDT on The Harbinger.

Fossman
08.06.2012 , 09:55 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by robertszak View Post
This bug is still happening. We can see the stone, but it is unclickable.
This occured on Aug. 6 2012 at 8:30pm PDT on The Harbinger.
Are you sure someone didnt kill him before you?

robertszak
08.07.2012 , 12:58 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Fossman View Post
Are you sure someone didnt kill him before you?
If that is the case, shouldn't the stone be gone?