Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Blaster Rifle Models Guide

TianaArylle
08.06.2012 , 07:57 AM | #1
Hi all, I made a blaster rifle models guide to help the Operatives of the world. It shows the various models and their icons for (I think) all the rifles in the game.

The image is large, but that allows you to zoom in to see detail and choose properly. Also, because this game has so many rifles, I couldn't include all the color variations - just the model variations. Some may look like duplicates, but that's just because they have an added scope, etc. To find these search on your database site of choice (I use torhead), browse by weapon type "Blaster rifle" and then look through the icons to find an obtainable model.

So, happy shootin' - for you or a companion!

Hope it helps!
Blaster Rifle Models

Cambogan
08.06.2012 , 09:30 AM | #2
Thanks for taking the time to put that together. Very helpful indeed.

Manahawkin
08.06.2012 , 10:35 AM | #3
Great work Tiana. Bookmarked.

Letallis
08.07.2012 , 03:05 PM | #4
Very nice, thank you
Mal: That's the buffet table.
Kaylee: Well, how can we be sure, u-unless we question it?

Skodan
08.09.2012 , 02:46 PM | #5
do you have names for the guns anywhere or just the pictures?
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Werwers
08.10.2012 , 03:40 AM | #6
Nice !! Great job and thank you

ZeroPlus
08.10.2012 , 05:29 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Skodan View Post
do you have names for the guns anywhere or just the pictures?
To quote from the original post:
Quote: Originally Posted by TianaArylle View Post
... To find these search on your database site of choice (I use torhead), browse by weapon type "Blaster rifle" and then look through the icons to find an obtainable model. ...
To further add to this, when browsing through the rifles, note the following:
  1. If a rifle does not have a level requirement it is a quest reward (ex: C-303 Assault Rifle and Heavy Blaster Rifle). IMPACT: A rifle with +Aim on it and no level requirement is a Trooper reward and not available to Agents.
  2. If a rifle is Bind on Pickup (BoP) and has a level requirement it is either:
    1. a drop from a Flash Point (ex: Athiss Scout's Long Range Rifle and Athiss Advance Scout's Rifle). IMPACT: A rifle with +Aim on it is a Republic drop and not available to Agents.
    2. bought using Planetary commendations (ex: D-212 Particle Beam Saboteur and E-111 Stealth-X Saboteur). IMPACT: You will have to have the necessary amount of commendations to purchase the rifle. +Aim rifles will need to be re-modded for +Cunning.
    3. bought from the PVP Weapon Vendor on the fleet (higher level rifles will have +Expertise on them. Ex: Frontline Defense Rifle and Imperial Operative's Rifle). IMPACT: +Aim rifles are Republic only and not available to Agents.
  3. If a rifle is Bind on Equip (BoE) it is a random world drop. Keep an eye out on the GTN for it.
  4. If a rifle's name contains the name of a companion character it is acquired as a quest reward and only that companion can use that rifle. For exemple: Corso's Prototype First-rate Rifle can only be used by Corso Riggs.
  5. "Orange" rifles that contain the text "<Random Modifier>" are actually "blue" quality rifles (ex: Durable Blaster Rifle) and random drops from same level mobs.
  6. Always check the comments for an indication on how the rifle is acquired. If the rifle's page has a "Reward from" tab, click on the quest link and check the comments for the quest to see if anyone confirms that the quest rewards weapons.
  7. If a rifle has no comments/pictures on TorHead, it is quite possible that it is not able to be acquired in-game.

Hope that helps you to find what you are looking for.
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Sildroni
08.10.2012 , 02:12 PM | #8
here's a trooper thread with in game pics, info on where things come from etc, for more info

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=119938
Sqn ()
eleven*ELEVEN*eleven

"Improvised interrogations are my speciality."

TianaArylle
08.11.2012 , 08:32 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroPlus View Post
To quote from the original post:

To further add to this, when browsing through the rifles, note the following: ...
Wow, talk about an awesome explanation. Thanks for saving me the typing - and adding more than I knew!

LucasAM
04.17.2013 , 02:43 AM | #10
What, no love for the single handed sabers? In all honesty though, your just a gem for posting these images, I was just bitc*ing to myself about no one having a cohesive model viewer as i looked for an ideal hip partner for my gunslinger, now if only they had the names beneath them! But for reals, Thanks