Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What happened to comparing companion gear specs?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
What happened to comparing companion gear specs?

Odosept
12.18.2011 , 12:22 PM | #1
I remember in the beta, when you moused-over armor you looted or was shopping for, it not only would show stat changes if you wore it, but it would show stat changes for your current companion as well. I just thought that was useful, since it's gone now and if you want to compare current and new armors for your companion, you have to have the character screen up and go back-and-forth to see the differences. Why was it taken out? Or maybe it is supposed to be there and it's a bug?

dougiepants
12.18.2011 , 12:25 PM | #2
Please bring this back ASAP. It would be very useful and save time

KYarb
12.18.2011 , 12:26 PM | #3
It's still there... you have to enable it in your UI preferences, under Tooltip, "Enable Companion Comparative Tooltips".

pjskull
12.19.2011 , 11:56 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by KYarb View Post
It's still there... you have to enable it in your UI preferences, under Tooltip, "Enable Companion Comparative Tooltips".
OMG, thank you... This was missing when I went live and I have been opening the Character window to look on this... So time consuming and annoying...

Lol. Thanks for the tip...

Culper
12.19.2011 , 12:07 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by KYarb View Post
Do they have a setting in there that allows you to actually see what the Companion Customization kits will look like on your companion too?

I keep getting customization kits for my companions that give instructions to view them before selecting them but it never shows up in the viewer.

Drives me crazy.

Bobington
12.19.2011 , 12:12 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Culper View Post
Do they have a setting in there that allows you to actually see what the Companion Customization kits will look like on your companion too?

I keep getting customization kits for my companions that give instructions to view them before selecting them but it never shows up in the viewer.

Drives me crazy.
when you click to show in dressing room, there should be a tab on the bottom to select your companion.