Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Graphics & crash problems

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheAntagonist
08.04.2012 , 05:32 PM | #1
Several times in the past week or 2 I've had problems with graphics during the game. I'll be playing and suddenly the graphics go crazy and it seems like the game is trying to put everything it possibly can on the screen at the same time. Sometimes this will happen after I've been playing for a couple of hours, and sometimes it will happen after a couple of minutes. This of course makes it impossible to keep playing. Today this happened a few times, but at other times, with one particular character, the game froze and shut down completely. I've run every internal check on my computer I can think of, and the computer says nothing is wrong. Have you seen this problem before?

Ogada
08.04.2012 , 05:49 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi TheAntagonist,

In order to assist us investigating this issue, please post your DxDiag here.

Before you post it, please remove your PC Name from the DxDiag.

Please post the DxDiag within code tags or spoiler tags

Go to Start menu:
  1. Type dxdiag into the Search/Run box
  2. Select the "Save All Information" button
  3. This will create a dxdiag.txt file(Please remove your PC Name before posting)
Thank you for your assistance.
Ogada | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

TheAntagonist
08.05.2012 , 10:11 AM | #3
Here it is.
Spoiler

This post has been edited to include spoiler tags. – CS Forum Team

Bronholz
08.05.2012 , 11:18 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings TheAntagonist,

From looking at your DxDiag I can see that your drivers appear to be quite old, so you may be able to get updated versions of these. Please go to your card manufacturer's website and check for any updates.

You can also try running the Repair function from the launcher, this will check for an repair and corruptions in your game files. You can find this by logging into the launcher and clicking on the cog icon.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support