Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[BUG] Sith Inquisitor Class Quest Finale is Incompleteable

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
[BUG] Sith Inquisitor Class Quest Finale is Incompleteable
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

theghost
01.26.2012 , 02:30 PM | #211
Yeah, I have had the same issue. Made 2 tickets that get the canned auto-response saying they're forwarding to appropriate dept, and then closes it. If my issue isn't resolved, why is the ticket closed?? I work in an IT dept at a helpdesk, and we don't close our tickets until we either don't get a response from the customer in over a week, or we hear from them that the problem is resolved. Their "customer support service" seems more like a fake hope of getting something done. I've been trying to get it working for almost a week, and I'm just starting to get bored. If it was an alt, it probably wouldn't be a big deal, but it's not, and I'm starting to get bored of being stuck, and only able to do dailies to get any 1/2 decent experience. If it keeps up I'll probably cancel my subscription, and go back to something else.

Meggatronz
01.27.2012 , 01:18 PM | #212
lilbrennan....50

rubat crystal

the dark council

i cannt finish the quest where i have to travel to DK and finish the ending.

Walganus
02.05.2012 , 05:36 PM | #213
Lisiel level 30 --> character affected with class quest bug
Nightmare Lands --> server
Andronikus Revel --> quest

The quest is about to use the holoterminal in my ship, which became available as soon as I first traveled to Tatooine. Conversation goes through without any trouble, however when the convo should finish, and get me back to my ship with the quest marked as completed and should give me the next in line for my class quest, my character just appears from a frontal view as if he would be still in a cinematic conversation.

Only option is to Esc out, no different conversation options work in the end, no resetting the quest works, can't abandon it as its being class quest.

please help

ImperialForces
02.09.2012 , 06:19 AM | #214
Forces - 48
The Harbinger
The Dark Council

phlashbios
02.09.2012 , 07:46 AM | #215
Quote: Originally Posted by mechintel View Post
Would really like to know if there is anyone out there who has figured out what needs to be done to complete it.

Of course when you do complete it the title is also bugged, but just being able to remove the quest from my log would be nice instead of having it sit there with the other 15 quests I also can't abandon.
My SI also did not have the Darth title when I completed the class quest chain, or at least not when I thought it should have it, after they told me I was a Darth. I discovered that I needed to visit Ilum and start the quests there, before the Darth title became available to me as a selectable title.

Nycenblack
02.11.2012 , 10:47 AM | #216
Final act of class questline bugged for me as well

Character Name and Level - Nyce'ndark, 50
Server Name - EU, Nightmare Lands
Mission Name - The Dark Council [return to Dromund Kaas]

Dretzerik
08.05.2012 , 11:11 AM | #217
Character name: Lordfudge - Level 50
Server: The Fatman
Mission Name: First Strike

Tells me to go to the imperial fleet, go there, no further instructions or anything happens. Tried using the fleet pass and just going by my ship. Nothing.
-Dretzerik

jamesshiver
10.13.2013 , 03:58 PM | #218
Name: Pykti
Server: The Harbinger
Realm: NA
Level: 50
Chapter: Power and Duty (Chapter 30
Mission: The Dark Council
Mission Description: "Use the Intercom on Thanaton's desk."
Bug: When I click the Intercom on Thanaton's desk the game enters a not responding phase and I cannot finish the cut scene to see the end of the quest.

CrazyMcGee
10.13.2013 , 11:21 PM | #219
Quote: Originally Posted by jamesshiver View Post
Name: Pykti
Server: The Harbinger
Realm: NA
Level: 50
Chapter: Power and Duty (Chapter 30
Mission: The Dark Council
Mission Description: "Use the Intercom on Thanaton's desk."
Bug: When I click the Intercom on Thanaton's desk the game enters a not responding phase and I cannot finish the cut scene to see the end of the quest.
Dude, you necro-ed this like woah!

LograyX
10.22.2013 , 10:18 AM | #220
Soooo, I'm having the same problem. I get to the final part of the final quest and it just freezes about 5 seconds into the cinematic.

Character: Chromic
Level 50
Ebon Hawk server.