Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

server transfer from us to eu

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
server transfer from us to eu
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

lazze
08.05.2012 , 10:44 AM | #1
is there anywy i can trnsfer any of my characters from the us server to eu server as the time frame is different and i would like to join my friends ?..

Sutii
08.05.2012 , 10:52 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello lazze,

Unfortunately transferring characters in this manner is not possible at this time. Please be advised that more options for character transfers are coming in the future, however information concerning these will be communicated via our official channels as and when it becomes available. I would also recommend that you head over to our Suggestion Box and create a discussion there on this topic.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please let us know.

Thanks.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

playdan
08.05.2012 , 02:11 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post
Hello lazze,

Unfortunately transferring characters in this manner is not possible at this time. Please be advised that more options for character transfers are coming in the future, however information concerning these will be communicated via our official channels as and when it becomes available. I would also recommend that you head over to our Suggestion Box and create a discussion there on this topic.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please let us know.

Thanks.
suggestion box. LOL. there have been reams of people requesting this on the forums as well as several people i know (myself included) submitting regular tickets requesting this.

You obviously already have a system to deal with server transfers and you have people willing to pay to transfer characters. Money not a driving factor now you are going free to play??