Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rate the storyline so far(No spoilers!)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Rate the storyline so far(No spoilers!)

Fusian
01.29.2012 , 07:40 PM | #31
Trooper finished Act 3 9/10

Well constructed story, felt like a special forces commando. The chapter finish missions were spectacular each time.

Bad guys were believable and Havoc squad is a group of awesome.

Sith Warrior deep in Act 1 9/10

Love it, great story, feel evil with dark side choices. Comps so far are enjoyable.

Belarrasus
01.29.2012 , 09:07 PM | #32
Sith Warrior
8.3/10
=======
Act One was definitely 10/10 or even 11/10 because it kept me guessing

Act Two.....7/10<---At least it ends rather quickly

Act Three.....(ending Voss right now) but lets be honest, I don't even care anymore so 5/10.
^All I want to do is go back to Nar Shadaa and look at the lights: that is how compelling the story is in Act 3

Wojbor
01.30.2012 , 12:37 AM | #33
Sith Warrior 9/10 - lvl 50

Imperial Agent 8/10 - lvl 30

Smuggler/Gunslinger 2/10 - I just got my ship
So far running errands for loosers literally from one end map to the other one. Corruption and incompetence everywhere makes me want to shoot myself or deflect to Empire... wait, I can't...
Now I'd rather play Sith Warrior again from start than continue this one... it is a pity, because I was really looking forward playing Gunslinger.

If you think that Nar Shaddaa is bad than you do not want to go to Coruscant...

I wanted to also try Jedi Consular/Shadow, but I do not see how I can volunteerly go to Coruscant again.

Aethyriel
01.30.2012 , 03:58 AM | #34
Sith Inquisitor, lv 50, all done

7/10

Act one is somewhat dragged out, the ending is interesting though, then you get a few very fascinating things lorewise but it ultimately fails really building up to the last fight. As far as the fllowup story goes though which will come ventually, this is a pretty good setup.

Sith Warrior, lv 50, all done

9/10

It is a slow story that steadily builds anticipation towards the final showdown, there were a few twists to the story, one in particular was to be expected at some point but still really pissed many SW off (due to limited options on how to handle the situation), I especially liked the companion roles in the story though and the ending made my char appear to be absolutely awesome and on top of the world.

Bounty Hunter, lv 21, still on Balmorra bonus series

2/10

So far I'm chasing a guy I barely know for killing someone else I barely knew... Makos Companion quest is actually more interesting then the main story so far.

Lightning_
01.30.2012 , 04:21 AM | #35
Smuggler lv43 - 9/10
The story does require time to kick off, but after getting your ship it gets better and better - funny, adventurous, cool.

B-E-T-A
01.30.2012 , 05:07 AM | #36
Bounty Hunter 6.5/10
Lvl44 on Hoth, ACT II.

Sith Warrior 8/10
Lvl24 on Balmorra, ACT I.

Sith Inquisitor 8/10
Lvl20 on Balmorra, Just finished Prologue.

Jedi Knight 8/10
Lvl20 on Taris, just finished Prologue.
There is no good or evil, only madness. Therefore there is only one question: "Just how mad are you?

gaskull
01.30.2012 , 05:11 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Alexthree View Post
39 inquisitor, I'd rate Act 1 10/10 simply for dat finale. Act 2 is 8/10, but it's picking up again.

I think you need to like the 'search the galaxy for artefacts' thing in order to really enjoy it.
mm worked out for me so far 41-soon 42,my goal now is..Belsavis/Voss. Will see how it goes after that ^^
THE-KĀLI-CLAN/LEGACY
ReyejaRai'omRystayaGrivainth
Pasjjaya Yjassath
Rehl'anoe Or'ishan

Belarrasus
01.30.2012 , 07:56 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Wojbor View Post
Sith Warrior 9/10 - lvl 50

If you think that Nar Shaddaa is bad than you do not want to go to Coruscant...

I wanted to also try Jedi Consular/Shadow, but I do not see how I can volunteerly go to Coruscant again.
Nah, Nar Shadaa is good. It looks cool, even if the storyline there for SW sucked.
Coruscant, already been there, and the whole planet pales in comparison to Nar Shadaa's giant golden turd statue.
But meh, I hate Dromund Kaas more than Coruscant.

Jedi Consular story is too uninteresting for me to play, sorta like sith inquistor (though I think it has cooler abilities in comparison). Tython is an un-ending lack of boredom and by the time you finish the prologue there you'll probably feel like "wt f even Jedi Knight story is better"

LazerBunny
08.05.2012 , 06:46 AM | #39
i agree that the 2nd part is not as good for the inquis as the 1st, but i love the storyline, the end is amazing, very darkish, and i suppose starwarsy, it feels SI stays true to hes character / story.

i like SI so much, that i have 50 caster, and 2x 45 assassins on 2 different servers,
otherwise i “have a lvl 35 BH and a 20 warr, so its hard for me to compare, because of my big love for SI :3

id give inq a 9/10, act 2 could be better
and BH so far as 35, 6/10
warr so far as 20 seems preaty good, might be a 7/10..

SilentKitty
08.05.2012 , 08:23 AM | #40
I can't put a numerical value to the stories that I have played, but both my lvl 50 JK and my lvl 50 Smuggler have been so great and fun to play. Appreciated that there was a very different feel to the stories, that my characters were so different.

My new little alt, a SW is currently in Chapter 1 and it is really good as well.