Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

4 manned NiM Bonethrasher

VexedLucifer
08.04.2012 , 11:33 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by yanksfan View Post
There is no proof that this is Nightmare without screenshots with the video and kill times. Not within guidelines to claim world first.
Find a post with a video that counter acts these claims or shut up. Since no one else has claimed it or uploaded a video to date yet. It's safe to assume it's world first. I'm pretty confident that no one has been trying to 4 man NM KP.

As for you Nightmare 'proof':

I want you to look at that black hole chest in the video. It only appears on Nightmare difficulty. Of course a scrubnugget like you probably hasn't cleared Black Talon Hardmode let alone KP Storymode.

Thanks for our daily dose of bad.
Ambient
Persistent Perfection
Brutalis - Sith Juggernaut

VexedLucifer
08.04.2012 , 11:56 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by dakisback View Post
Infernal Council requires 8 people
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAhAah

Best post ever.
Ambient
Persistent Perfection
Brutalis - Sith Juggernaut

yanksfan
08.04.2012 , 07:28 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by NovaTiempo View Post
Mhmm. Determination, teamwork, persaverance, persisting at challenging tasks.... nah, couldnt possibly be uefull traits outside of a game.

As for scrub nugget, it is clear from the context. Sidelining naysayer
Did you really attempt to justify the skill you display in a MMO as a marketable skill in the job world ? You have no context for those skills. Please go to a job interview and say all of these things see if you get hired. You will get laughed any office or interview. It's still a video game.....
Chirality- Operative Heals
Oh you and your guild are a big deal in a video game? So do you put that on your resume ?

AshlaBoga
08.04.2012 , 08:19 PM | #24
You should rename your thread btw - should say "4 manned NiM Bonethrasher and Soa."

My guild 4 manned HM EV and felt that Gharj, the Ancient Pylons and the Infernal Council should be your next target. 4 manning the droid on NiM is probably a bit harder than Gharj or the Pylons.

For the Infernal fight I'm curious what 4 dps you plan on using?

Also, good luck on NiM Jarg and Sorno, that's going to be a tough fight.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Mordeguy
08.04.2012 , 08:31 PM | #25
Is 4-manning soa supposed to be impressive? His enrage doesn't even matter if you know what you're doing

AshlaBoga
08.04.2012 , 10:37 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Mordeguy View Post
Is 4-manning soa supposed to be impressive? His enrage doesn't even matter if you know what you're doing
4 manning Story Soa would be a joke.

4 manning Nightmare Soa? That's actually tough fight. If you think it's easy just go and put together a pug fraps/xfire your kill.

4 manning HM EV is a fun way to haze new recruits. I wouldn't even take a new recruit to 4 man Nightmare EV.
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

marshmallow
08.04.2012 , 10:46 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
You should rename your thread btw - should say "4 manned NiM Bonethrasher and Soa."

My guild 4 manned HM EV and felt that Gharj, the Ancient Pylons and the Infernal Council should be your next target. 4 manning the droid on NiM is probably a bit harder than Gharj or the Pylons.

For the Infernal fight I'm curious what 4 dps you plan on using?

Also, good luck on NiM Jarg and Sorno, that's going to be a tough fight.
We got the first boss in NiM EV to 9%, we are trying it with a different healer next week to see if it works better. For the infernal fight we will use 2 DPS and 1 tank and 1 healer. We might do 3 DPS and 1 healer, not sure yet. For 2 DPS it would be a marauder and juggernaut, and for 3 DPS it would be a marauder, juggernaut, and either merc/pt.

Also we attempted Jarg and Sorno on NiM mode and it is impossible. got Sorno down to 50% and jarg to 70%.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

AshlaBoga
08.05.2012 , 03:47 AM | #28
It's amazing how many people spew rage the minute someone outdoes them.

Why can't people just appreciate achievements like this?
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

ArchangelLBC
08.06.2012 , 02:04 AM | #29
really impressed with the Bonethrasher video (I'll admit I didn't watch the Soa one). Nice watch and well done.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

Chemic_al
08.06.2012 , 03:15 AM | #30
Nice job, conrgats!