Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild Progression Ranking

Madgedull
05.17.2012 , 01:20 AM | #231
Quote: Originally Posted by invizion View Post
Just look at the raidranks site and how much bullsh*t that site has gone through... I'll pass. I'd rather stick to a site that uses evidence as a way of confirming kills (Much like raidranks was doing)
Oh I should also have added, that if anyone wanted to respond to my post, only do so after reading it properly and taking it in, trolls need not bother.... thanks
CORDELIA - JEDI SAGE OF XANADU

Glorionn
05.18.2012 , 07:03 AM | #232
Yeah, is there a way to Edit the server that my guild is on? We've since transferred servers.
Glor - CommandoGlorion - Guardian
Glory - SageGlorific - Gunslinger
Harlequin of Master Dar'nala

Disryna
06.11.2012 , 10:55 PM | #233
Is there a way to pass the "owner" status of a guild's info on to someone else?? I need to give it to my former GM and can't seem to stop being the sole editor of the info. I'd like others who know the times/dates to have the edit ability instead!

Nitromonger
06.13.2012 , 03:44 PM | #234
Looks like we will have many who need to change their server information as well. Prime Defense is still going strong, but we are on Jedi Covenant now.
▂ ▃ ▅ The Method Legacy ▅ ▃ ▂
⋘PRIME DEFENSE⋙
WebsiteChatRecruitment ThreadForums
The Tenacious ※ The Vigilant ※ The Prime

cshouston
06.14.2012 , 04:31 AM | #235
The guild responsible for creating and maintaining the site have left SWTOR. I highly doubt anyone involved is still around or keeping track. It's best to just move on and hope that another solution for tracking progression presents itself.

SaintAvalon
06.23.2012 , 03:41 PM | #236
we have some guild on our server that has posted a ton of kills, but offered no proof.

The score system doesn't work if more people don't know about the site. Currently they are considered "Rank 1" on our server "The Harbringer" for 8 man content because they have posted new bosses every week... no images.

I think we need a system that prevents kills posted or prevents validation without images/videos.

I'd also like to see those that have offered no proof to have their kills flagged or removed all together until they can post with some sort of evidence.

alifaraaz
06.23.2012 , 05:37 PM | #237
To reiterate the makers of this website have quit the game and likely left the site to die. Which means it probably won't be updated for future tiers of raids.

So yeah we may all wanna find alternative means of recording and ranking stuff.
Kazar - Powertech, [Tomb of Freedom Nadd EU]

Imodorox
08.04.2012 , 06:15 AM | #238
we have some guild on our server that has posted a ton of kills, but offered no proof.

I think you should have some Admins /Moderators which Proof every day some new Kills.
if you need help, i would help you for this Job!

: csro@partybombe.de write me if you wanna my help
Im˘en- Sith-Marodeur - DD Server: T3-M4

Gilden & Raidleiter von InvictuS

yanksfan
08.04.2012 , 10:20 AM | #239
Quote: Originally Posted by Imodorox View Post

I think you should have some Admins /Moderators which Proof every day some new Kills.
if you need help, i would help you for this Job!

: csro@partybombe.de write me if you wanna my help
The guild who ran that site of quit and anyone claiming on that site they are world ranked whatever is full of crap. The only people who know are Bioware its a website for measuring e-peen and talking ****.
Chirality- Operative Heals
Oh you and your guild are a big deal in a video game? So do you put that on your resume ?