Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for a good pvp server to roll Republic on

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Looking for a good pvp server to roll Republic on

Sevitan
12.19.2011 , 10:16 AM | #1
Ok, I made a mistake, I rolled empire, on prophecy of the five.

I have come to realize this is not the greatest place for PvP at all, and PvP is what I expect to do at 50.

I'm almost Valor Rank 20 now, I have played Civil War once, Voidstar 3 times, and a countless number of Huttballs against the empire. In addition the wait times can get up to 15 minutes or worse.

Considering I only fear the queue times will get worse with time, I don't even know if it will be possible to grind best PvP gear on this server at all in a reasonable amount of time.

So, what's a good server to roll Republic on? I hear good things about Jang Ma and Helm of Garush.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Larishet
12.19.2011 , 10:37 AM | #2
Unfortunately, all pvp servers will probably be this way. All the leet kiddies joined sith and they were a big chunk of the playerbase.

Sevitan
12.19.2011 , 11:35 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Larishet View Post
Unfortunately, all pvp servers will probably be this way. All the leet kiddies joined sith and they were a big chunk of the playerbase.
Well I hear that RP-PVP servers have a good balance compared to regular pvp servers. In any case, know any good pvp servers with a healthy republic population? Don't want to end up rolling on one that is bound to die.

Mezira
12.19.2011 , 11:52 AM | #4
Right now Veela is serious business. Lots of good players, and a massive zerg guild on each faction promising massive world pvp. Plus we have all the frenchies from quebec and brazilians to laugh at. hue hue hue.
Quote: Originally Posted by pitdingo View Post
Begun, the zerg war has!

gramirez
12.19.2011 , 11:57 AM | #5
Quit telling Republic to come to Veela. I love my instant Qs. Veela is going to have a beast PVP scene when more people reach lvl 50 but we are full and dont need more people to grow our login times.

pogmahone
12.19.2011 , 11:58 AM | #6
Bondar crystal has some nice PvP action going