Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Augmentation kit

stephenalandavie
08.03.2012 , 05:20 PM | #1
Can cybertech and biochem make these? i was under the impression every craft could.

irishtim
08.03.2012 , 05:33 PM | #2
No, Synthweaving, Armstech, Armortech only

Skodan
08.04.2012 , 08:40 AM | #3
i know cybertech gets components for them, not sure if biochem gets augment components
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

ScarletBlaze
08.04.2012 , 08:46 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Skodan View Post
i know cybertech gets components for them, not sure if biochem gets augment components
they do if they re the implants.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vLlZlR

Owsley
08.04.2012 , 10:24 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Skodan View Post
FYI
Any class that can RE an equipable item (i.e. non comsumable and not a mod) will get green augment mats when they RE that item. To get the blue and purple mats, you need slicing.
"But war, organised war, is not a human instinct. It is a highly planned and co-operative form of theft."
Jacob Bronowski - The Ascent of Man

JacksonMo
08.04.2012 , 10:30 AM | #6
If you're thinking about taking a crafting skill to make augments, armor mech is the cheapest.
1. You can loot droids for mats to level. So once you get to 400, you can farm droids and craft MK-6 kits.
synthweaving uses archeology, which you can only get from crystal formations and missions.
2. belts and bracers cost 2 each metal, alloy and flux. the cheapest of any crafting skill.

If you are biochem and don't want to drop it, you could always pick up scavenging in place of one of your other skills and make friends with an armor mech.