Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Possible to swap subscription to another account?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Possible to swap subscription to another account?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jayshames
08.04.2012 , 03:56 AM | #1
EDIT: Updated, read most recent post, thanks.

I probably know the answer to this already, but if you don't ask you don't get so here goes..

I have 2 accounts which I had both subscribed at one point, both of them then ran out and I can't afford to keep subscribing both at the moment, I recently subscribed one of my accounts not too long ago for 2 months, but it's really not the account I wanted to subscribe, would it be possible for my subscription to be transferred to my other account?

As I said, I doubt it will happen but i'd have to ask before I definitely knew, thanks in advance for any replys (I hope!)

EDIT: I have all of both accounts information if needed.

Sutii
08.04.2012 , 04:00 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello Jayshames,

Unfortunately we cannot assist with matters of this nature via the Forums, as such I would advise that you contact our Customer Support team on one of the following toll-free* phone numbers:
  • USA: 1-855-GO-SWTOR (1-855-467-9867)
  • UK, Germany, France: 00800 0246 9273 (008000 BIOWARE)
  • Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore: +800 0246 9273 (+8000 BIOWARE)
For calls originating from countries not listed above, please call the following number: +442035642555**

* Please note: Calls made from landlines are toll-free, while those made from mobile devices may be subject to charges from your provider.

** Please replace the + at the beginning of the number with the international call prefix for your country (for example, the prefix for European Union countries is 00, so the number to call would be 0044 2035642555). If you are unsure of the international call prefix for the country you are calling from, we recommend contacting your telecommunications service provider. Please note that you may be charged by your provider for making an international phone call, and charges may be based on the country from which you place the call.

Thank you for your time.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Jayshames
08.04.2012 , 04:02 AM | #3
Thanks for the speedy response, i'll look into it.

Sutii
08.04.2012 , 04:12 AM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Anytime Jayshames, I do hope that our Customer Service team can assist you with your request. If we can assist you with anything else please let us know.

Thanks.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Jayshames
08.13.2012 , 08:38 AM | #5
Hi there, forgot all about this, decided I'd phone up today.

I got put through to a machine giving me options on what my problem is, the only thing I could find was "having problems changing account details, billing problems and problems creating an account" Would anyone be able to inform me where I should go from here? I'm not sure if it would come under changing account details.
OR "To speak to a billing agent" what about this?

Cerimon
08.13.2012 , 08:43 AM | #6 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Jayshames,

Yes, choose that option and then explain to the human what your issue is and you will be advised accordingly.

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Jayshames
08.13.2012 , 09:19 AM | #7
I really do hope these calls are free, using land-line, I keep being put on hold so i'll be very disappointed if im charged after all this.

Kegparty
08.13.2012 , 09:22 AM | #8
855 is toll free

Cerimon
08.13.2012 , 09:37 AM | #10 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Jayshames,

The UK number is toll-free.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support