Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is PVP really that bad?

REDLION
08.03.2012 , 04:53 PM | #1

I know it's not perfect, but damn. It ain't that bad. A lot of us know there are some issues, but most of us are still having fun. I find myself asking, "is there ANYTHING, you do like?" Honestly, I wish most of you would just move on and find something else to do. Clearly you hate the game.

WE GET IT!...so why are you still here?
The Deathwatch Legacy
RED . REDVELVET . REDMEAT . REDEYE
*Crazies of Korriban*
Juyo Server

UGLYMRJ
08.03.2012 , 04:55 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by REDLION View Post

I know it's not perfect, but damn. It ain't that bad. A lot of us know there are some issues, but most of us are still having fun. I find myself asking, "is there ANYTHING, you do like?" Honestly, I wish most of you would just move on and find something else to do. Clearly you hate the game.

WE GET IT!...so why are you still here?
I wonder the same thing... I feel like I never hear anything positive from 90% of the forums. Just all the reasons they hate the game. Meanwhile, they're renewing their sub for another 3 months.

criminalheretic
08.03.2012 , 04:56 PM | #3
Amen.

People complain about the PVP experience (and it ain't perfect) under the pretense that they are making suggestions that will improve it for everyone. What they really want is to win more often than they currently do.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

kronomandar
08.03.2012 , 05:04 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
I wonder the same thing... I feel like I never hear anything positive from 90% of the forums. Just all the reasons they hate the game. Meanwhile, they're renewing their sub for another 3 months.
absolutely.
PvP and the game in general are so awesome that no one has felt dissatified enough to unsub.
servers turning into ghost towns, the subsequent server mergers, along with the soon to come decent into free to play are all due to completely unrelated issues and are the signs of a healthy game, anyway.

UGLYMRJ
08.03.2012 , 05:09 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by kronomandar View Post
absolutely.
PvP and the game in general are so awesome that no one has felt dissatified enough to unsub.
servers turning into ghost towns, the subsequent server mergers, along with the soon to come decent into free to play are all due to completely unrelated issues and are the signs of a healthy game, anyway.
Like this guy ^^^^

You are who the OP is talking about... nothing but negative comments and yet.... here you are.

Please tell me how you're only here until your sub runs out and then it's off to Guild Wars 2. LOL!

nikeportugal
08.03.2012 , 05:11 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by kronomandar View Post
absolutely.
LOL, i love the 5% of people who tell it how it is on the forums.

I was just going to say, "don't worry my guild did unsub" ... on masse .. have fun playing all sents/gaurdians pyrotechs when everyone else is gone.

This is EA though, they'll shut the game down long before that.

Tkara
08.03.2012 , 05:12 PM | #7
What PvP? It's Stun Wars nothing else.

kronomandar
08.03.2012 , 05:22 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
Like this guy ^^^^

You are who the OP is talking about... nothing but negative comments and yet.... here you are.

Please tell me how you're only here until your sub runs out and then it's off to Guild Wars 2. LOL!
i already unsubbed, my sub has already run out. i'm not planning on playing GW2.
i still check in on the forums here from time to time, hoping to see signs of improvement.

if you want a positive comment, i'll give you one:

SW:ToR is a great single player RPG up until level 50. Bioware understands this and does everything they can to encourage players to roll alts of every faction/class/race in order to experience the fullest extent of the game.

Ratham
08.03.2012 , 05:24 PM | #9
"If it killed me its OP" is the majority of pvp comments on any game.

Its just bad players crying that they arent good enough to compete...

Content-wise, is there enough? No, there is not

Ilum was terrible because of no faction population balance/control. This will only get worse due to the f2p conversion making world pvp even more unlikely to ever return.

Only 4 warzones for 1-50.
1/18/12 - Fail Day - Ilum

heechJunzi
08.03.2012 , 05:33 PM | #10
People who enjoy the game + PVP spend most of their free time playing, not posting on the forum. People who don't enjoy the game and/or have unsubbed are the ones who have all day to spend on the forums.

(My system is down until next week, so I'm side-lined and on the forums... but when I can get on, I love PvP, warts and all.)