Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black Talon/ Hammer Station Issues

Karnyvor
12.19.2011 , 12:11 AM | #1
Black Talon:

1. Dead female blinks... very tacky.

2. Loot table needs to be changed for more variety. As it is right now, the loot drops for 1 class only, with maybe 1 piece for a different class. This makes running it after the first boss meaningless for gear purposes, if it is not your class.

Hammer Station:

1. Got repeatedly kicked from server. When I relogged in, I was in space and died. While this is an entertaining feature, it gets old quick. Please fix stability and the relog issue. I have heard its happening to everyone. Thanks

2. Once booted, relog lag is horribad. Further, the relog process horribly defrags my system.
Support the Dragon.

Ashayah
12.19.2011 , 11:19 AM | #2
You think thats bad? My first Black talon run I choose to execute the captain. Exectued him so hard my entire system rebooted. That was a fun run. Not a game crash...but the minute I hit him BAM. whole system went down. Now I play light side.
. I remember.

Elbano
12.19.2011 , 11:27 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Karnyvor View Post
Black Talon:

1. Dead female blinks... very tacky.
I thought that it was funny, like she was playing dead. But then I was saddened because I was not given the option to shoot lightning at the bodies to make sure they were dead.
You can't spell slaughter without laughter.

IncognitoCat
12.19.2011 , 11:29 AM | #4
There actually is quite a variety of drops from these flashpoints, but in my experience loot will only drop that can be used by the classes in your party, so it might appear that there is less variety.

So if you ran with a full party of Sith inquisitors, you would only get light armor, lightsabers, etc. I am not sure if this is 100% the case, but it certainly seems that they have implemented some sort of "intelligence" to their loot tables.

Also, on a side note-- I'm very upset that "Sith" and "lightsaber" are getting flagged for misspelling in this post. >.>
www.TOR-Loot.com
My latest project - Find the best Flashpoint and Operations gear for SWTOR characters with one click.

ruminate
12.19.2011 , 11:42 AM | #5
Black Talon loot tables are definitely bugged. I've ran it over 50x now on my Juggernaut and I've never seen the Juggernaut body piece drop. I've gotten 2 Marauder body armors and a boatload of BH gear.