Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why I hate 70% of Sith Players

TriggerBlade
08.03.2012 , 12:35 AM | #1
I'd prefer if people actually read the entire post before commenting so they don't ask questions where the answer is in the thing they are quoting. Also this is all personal experiences of myself and my trusted players. Finally I will not respond to post that ask questions that are answered in this post

Okay if you are actually reading this then I'll tell you my reasoning. This all happened on EbonHawk

Okay I'd like to state that I know people can have their own form of RP and their own opinions, but when it comes to people judging and stating that someone is a poor excuse of a human due to IC interactions you know there's a problem. Well anyways these are some of the actions that make Sith players look bad and half of them stupid and hypocritical. I also know /ignore is a option, but this borders on ridiculousness and people can still teabag you to piss you off.

Edit: Original #1: "Illogical Racism" no longer seems to be a issue.
1. The total dismissal of Sith guidelines. rules and decrees.
Most Sith run around ruining everyone's day ICly and OOCly. They assault, extort and even try to force themselves on people in ways that the forums won't let me post. I get the whole Sith are evil and can be monsters thing. Though the Sith have always followed some form of guidelines so people don't see them as psychopathic squirrels on crack. I have seen the above actions happen multiple times and every time someone tries to fight back or call them out the Sith calls them traitors to the Empire demanding OOC that you let them perma kill your character because you insulted a Sith. If you say no and tell them to screw off, they trash talk you for about 20 minutes, then put you on ignore and file a complaint, trying have Bioware send you a warning mail(Which they don't). If you pay even the slightest attention to the first couple cut scenes of either the Inquisitor or the warrior you can see them clearly state the rules and guidelines that ALL Sith must follow, aside from the council and there is a quest on Dromund Kaas that informs you no matter what your class is that even full fledged Sith can not kill lower members such at acolytes and apprentices without reason. If you get them in trouble you are informed they were executed by Imperial Security(Not other Sith so normal people do have the ability to kill them) without trial or investigation. The Empire takes these rogue Sith VERY seriously. Like it or not people no matter what you say the Sith must behave or the the council will have them put down. It is plastered all over the game and it is clear as day.

2. The demand of over the top OOC and IC respect due to being level 50 and having the Darth title.
Normally when people demand this I tell them to screw off and if they have a problem with it go cry to their mothers.
I refuse to respect someone just because they got a title and spent time leveling up a character. Most of my characters hate Sith, even the good RPing ones. It's all their personal experiences that cause this. One was horribly wounded, another had her parents killed by a Sith. So yeah you won't get respect from me OOC for your stupid title. IC depends on the situation and which character.

Edit:
3: People dressing like slave dancers and getting mad at others when they think they are slave dancers. I've noticed that A LOT of Sith are wearing the slave outfits from the social vendor and Cartel Market. Sith go around wearing dancing bikinis with their light sabers unequipped and get pissed when people don't assume they are chaste noblewomen of the Sith. Normally magically equipping robes and pulling out light sabers from a pocket dimension. I have literally been told that it is an "evening gown". Say what you want, but if you dress like a hoe, act like a hoe, and talk like a hoe... Unless you're a undercover cop or something, you're probably a hoe.

So a message to these Sith:

You can go ahead and ignore clearly stated lore and IC rules and enjoy your wetdream of being a Sith, but please do not try and intervene and RP with others who are having a fun time. I doubt anyone will want to RP or even speak to you if you're going to come up streaking, screaming like a lunatic and spamming duel.(BTW personal experience)

So that is why I hate 60% of Sith players. The rest are pretty cool. Yes there are good and even great Sith RPers out there. I'm just tired of the large amount of idiots.

Now before you go ragging on me this is all formed from personal experiences of myself and a couple friends, even some strangers. It's a opinion backed with actual experiences that helped it form.

I would ask YOU for your opinion.... no not you, the pretty one. Post a story about your experience with a stupid Sith. Try to defend them or go westburos church on them. I don't care, just share your thoughts without attacking me.
You mad rakghoul?

DarthSpooky
08.03.2012 , 02:30 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by TriggerBlade View Post
1. Illogical Racisim.
It's racism. I mean, not that it's spelled wrong, that it's... always illogical?

Baphomet_x
08.03.2012 , 02:41 PM | #3
which server you on?i live on the begeren colony....and usually,all the schadenfreuds are confined to the republic side

of course sometimes it gets boring sitting on dromuund kaas,korriban,or the fleet and listening to players jaw on about pvp strategy...anything else pvp....or how attractive certain npc are..or giving directions

but you go to tython on my server and the place is filled with beggars,people talking about pop music and what there kids do all day...talking about irl politics...talking about irl work and what there favorite flavor of cheese is.....

on the begeren colony server it seems we got the opposite situation from the op,most of the more mature people are on the sith side...and on my server even to the point of talking,rarely do people talk unless it has something to do with pvp...or killing jedi (this is on the imp side)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC1MsX0Qsao
post this link in your signature...use this link to help people understand where the future is going,why,and what to do about it
"Knights of the old republic-sub" since may 2012

TriggerBlade
08.03.2012 , 05:33 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpooky View Post
It's racism. I mean, not that it's spelled wrong, that it's... always illogical?
It explains itself if you read further. People RP racism in ways that make real racist sound logical. They are litterally do /ignore to non human and purebloods that RP sith.
You mad rakghoul?

DarthSpooky
08.04.2012 , 04:09 AM | #5
It explains itself if you read further. People RP racism in ways that make real racist sound logical. They are litterally do /ignore to non human and purebloods that RP sith.
Ah, taken in that context, yes, that's bizarre. Unless they're roleplaying someone who literally can't perceive other species... An interesting concept, but I doubt that's the case.

goatfoam
08.04.2012 , 04:20 AM | #6
This was middle of the day during school hours so unless some kid stayed home sick, I was dealing with some no life guy that lives in his basement.
If you were on at that time also, which one are you? Sick kid or no life guy?

Treii
08.04.2012 , 05:48 AM | #7
To joke around twice I said "Well so am I." On both times th person raged on me. This was middle of the day during school hours so unless some kid stayed home sick, I was dealing with some no life guy that lives in his basement.
Not only have you declared in your post that all RP must conform to what you want but with this statement you've insulted every worker who works 2nd and 3rd shift as well as anyone living in a time zone other then yours! Since you declare that any person on at that time was some kid skipping school or someone living off his parents which one are you?

TriggerBlade
08.04.2012 , 10:17 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Treii View Post
Not only have you declared in your post that all RP must conform to what you want but with this statement you've insulted every worker who works 2nd and 3rd shift as well as anyone living in a time zone other then yours! Since you declare that any person on at that time was some kid skipping school or someone living off his parents which one are you?
Um no I havn't declared that all RP must conform to what I want. I havn't in anyway done that... My problem is that these people talk to me as if it's fact that Sith are evil psychopathic monsters that can do whatever the hell they want and the council can't do anything about it, which is simply not true. For the second part. I meant the way they acted. They raged at me like a immature 13 year old kid(Not all are like that, but most I've met) or they raged like a no life fanboy who rages at the slightest smallest thing they don't like. I never meant any offence to others that play at that time or have work. It was the way they acted that I was pointing out. Also since people asked, I am neither. I'm home because I'm taking care of my aging grandmother.
You mad rakghoul?

The_Raven_Lord
08.04.2012 , 11:44 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Treii View Post
OP got burned.
Currently in an Imperial rehabilitation facility receiving treatment for WoW addiction.

Zalross
08.05.2012 , 02:13 AM | #10
hmm..
Dump
wait! insaulting the 2nd shifters?
I'm gonna have to read this. I do consider myself a vampire... or a monster RAAAAWR!?
WITH US..There is no beginning..There is no end..WE.. Are infinite..WE..Are your salvation!
May the force be taken from you