Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Digital Deluxe get item now... Give it to CE to then.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Digital Deluxe get item now... Give it to CE to then.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AdamChattaway
08.02.2012 , 12:29 PM | #1
Ok so all the people moaned and now bioware is making a special item for DD edition of the game, ok so give it the collectors edition then i payed 130 to get all + more items, if you make an item for DD and don't give it to CE then i shall be very annoyed. don't think you can give someone who payed half the price unique items CE don't get, i payed for the FU CE store for god sakes and nothing is added to that but a dam pet in 7 months everyone got a better version of free anyway.
Jedi Guardian
Alignment: Light Side
Server: The Red Eclipse

_Corew
08.02.2012 , 12:32 PM | #2
This is clearly the new target group

Goretzu
08.02.2012 , 12:33 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by AdamChattaway View Post
Ok so all the people moaned and now bioware is making a special item for DD edition of the game, ok so give it the collectors edition then i payed 130 to get all + more items, if you make an item for DD and don't give it to CE then i shall be very annoyed. don't think you can give someone who payed half the price unique items CE don't get, i payed for the FU CE store for god sakes and nothing is added to that but a dam pet in 7 months everyone got a better version of free anyway.
If they are sensible CE would get both.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

DahLliA
08.02.2012 , 12:33 PM | #4
Don't worry. It'll all be on the Cartel shop soon enough
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time...We're not gouging, but we're charging.

AdamChattaway
08.02.2012 , 12:34 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Goretzu View Post
If they are sensible CE would get both.
We are talking about bioware/EA... if they are smart doe snot come into it clearly.
Jedi Guardian

jgoldsack
08.02.2012 , 12:36 PM | #6
The 1000 cartel coins that DD doesn't even get half of isn't enough for you?
On the Internet, you can be anything you want. It is strange so many people choose to be stupid.

NoxiousAlby
08.02.2012 , 12:37 PM | #7
Dont forget all the promises of new items to be added to CE store that never eventuated.

Meh i'm seriously over BW/EA couldnt care less what they do now, making an in game store the focus of the games future is the straw that broke the camels back for me.

AdamChattaway
08.02.2012 , 12:39 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by jgoldsack View Post
The 1000 cartel coins that DD doesn't even get half of isn't enough for you?
Making you feel special for buying CE then spitting in you're face because of crying DD edition demanding it then they give in to them and go we will make you something unique, and prob not give it CE members either... i payed 130 comapired to like 60 of the DD.
Jedi Guardian

JovethGonzalez
08.02.2012 , 12:43 PM | #9 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Just wanted to clarify that the exact phrasing I used was "we are currently working on something for Digital Deluxe players".

AdamChattaway
08.02.2012 , 12:48 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Just wanted to clarify that the exact phrasing I used was "we are currently working on something for Digital Deluxe players".
Does this mean the CE player will recieve it to ? it better...
Jedi Guardian