Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Biochem Crafting

Morbad
12.19.2011 , 10:32 AM | #1
I had a question about a particular crafting component called Molecular Programmer. It is a Grade 2 medical compound that I need to make some of the better medpacs. My question is , how do I get it?!? I have done all the crafting missions on every tier multiple times and it hasnt even dropped once on a fluke. I am wondering now if there are certain missions that go after a medical compound but I havent found one yet. pls help
Don't run from Death, you will just die tired...

Pestwulf
12.19.2011 , 10:47 AM | #2
Keep in mind you have to get your crafting components from two separate crew skills. For Bio, it's the Bio scavenging and the Diplomacy. Are you doing the diplomacy missions? I'm guessing that's where the ingredient is that you are looking for.

I use Cybertech and found out the hard way that scavenging won't give me everything I need. I took treasure hunting because it sounded good, but ended up needing underworld metals to go with my scavenged parts. I've recently taking bio on another character and it works the same way, the bio/diplo crew skills are needed to power the bio crafting skill.

DjPockets
12.19.2011 , 11:29 AM | #3
Correct, it's the base second tier diplomacy item. To do biochem you need diplomacy AND bio analysis to do the schematics.
I have good news captain, the flood has put out the fire