Official F2P Announcement

Quinnt

Sounds great, hope it works out for everyone.

Current and former players will also find additional benefits as part of this program. BioWare will be increasing the frequency of game content updates, with the first of many new releases coming in August.

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realise Trotsky was much more ideologically driven than dear old Stalin, and would probably have been a greater mass murderer?

He was no bureaucrat like Stalin, perhaps he would not let the Massive State oppress the populace.

Because all Stalin did was take away (part of) the capital's oppression to replace it with oppression from the State.

But lets not talk politics here :)

Still a lot of unknowns with the F2P portion, but from what I can tell, it doesn't seem like a pay to win situation...yet... still things are unclear. I guess we will see in the coming weeks. I certainly hope not. I am very happy with this game and have only been irritated with the lack of communication in the last few weeks.

As long as i can keep my sub and dont have to pay for anything else (besides a real expansion) i could care less, if it helps them make more money, great.

But on the other hand, the game has failed. I thought it could be saved but this is just proof that it wont be and that they have given up . It will never be better than a second rate game with a great ip run by people nobody else will hire, like lotro.

This is awesome, it looks like all the games I want to play this year are free2play

Swtor

End of Nations

Planetside 2

The only one I have to pay for is Xcom: Enemy Unknown :p

I don't think they want to bother with raid content anymore.

And they never should have, raiders are a whiney bunch

Edited by ChazDoit