Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunker Down Broken.... AGAIN

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Smuggler
Hunker Down Broken.... AGAIN

Monoth
07.28.2012 , 10:44 AM | #1
Well Hunker down is jacked up again, people can use knockbacks, force chokes, freeze grenades and other CC on you when you have it up.... Sometimes it works, but I've noticed that a lot of the times it doesn't... It's extremely annoying...

Also our knockback doesn't seem to work all the time, I'm still seeing (non resolve) people not getting knockback when I use it and if it does knock them back they only go back a few meters where they used to get knocked back really far all the time....

Just seems like a lot of our skills are inconsistent
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

Rest_in_Pieces
07.30.2012 , 03:33 AM | #2
Not sure with the knockback, but it happened to me twice in PvP I have activated Hunker Down and while it was active, was stunned by the opponent. Hell if I remember what stun it was, but it broke the Hunker Down immunity.
Luviel, Spark of Insanity

Virtuosit
07.31.2012 , 04:20 AM | #3
It is a known bug when you use Hunker Down in Natural Cover. Using Hunker Down in Natural Cover will cause HD to end prematurely, so best advice is to use Portable Cover and yes, Bioware fails. This bug has been around for several months and still hasn't been fixed, like the rolliing for cover sudden stops.