Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Campaign Relic of Imperiling Serenity has wrong duration

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Campaign Relic of Imperiling Serenity has wrong duration
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Trigon's Avatar


Trigon
07.18.2012 , 04:46 PM | #1
The Campaign Relic of Imperiling Serenity still has a duration of 20 seconds. However it did get the power nerf from 405 Defense down to 315. All the other relics seem to have their proper 30 second duration, are we getting a fix soon?

I'm posting here because the CS agents have no idea how to deal with this and I tried 3 times (initially I thought it was just my relic that was bugged). The first agent went afk during live chat to see what was up and never returned, the 2nd was a bot who misconstrued my ticket entirely, and the 3rd agent mentioned there were changes to relics in 1.3 after we had discussed the 20 & 30 second durations for a few lines of chat!

Agents keep spamming "relics were changed in 1.3" but none of them seem to be aware of what the changes were. 3 attempts and no one identied that one of the relics didn't get it's duration increase. This needs some priority, searching for this relic turned up nothing for me.
I got 99 problems but a Bith ain't 1!

Beruthien's Avatar


Beruthien
07.19.2012 , 04:01 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Trigon,

This is an issue we are aware of and are working on to resolve.

Please keep an eye on future patch notes for nay updates on the issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I hope this helps!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Trigon's Avatar


Trigon
07.20.2012 , 03:03 PM | #3
I'm relieved you're aware of the issue and working on a fix, thanks.

I have a prologue to my experiences with customer service agents concerning this. I had a rocky start with the fourth agent who assisted me who assured me it was working as intended. Once I convinced them it was unlikely this relic was singled out to not receive the changes all the others did they agreed to elevate the ticket. The agent then solved 2 of my other outstanding tickets very quickly.
I got 99 problems but a Bith ain't 1!

Zimmman's Avatar


Zimmman
07.30.2012 , 04:11 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post
Greetings Trigon,

This is an issue we are aware of and are working on to resolve.

Please keep an eye on future patch notes for nay updates on the issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I hope this helps!
Can I augment this Relic and not lose my money having to re augment when even you get time to fix this or should I keep waiting to augment it????

Trigon's Avatar


Trigon
07.30.2012 , 04:49 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Zimmman View Post
Can I augment this Relic and not lose my money having to re augment when even you get time to fix this or should I keep waiting to augment it????
Actually the PvP version of this relic (same name) is much better for PvE than this one is. Your own stats may vary slightly but for me I gave up 230 hp to get a 2.5% defense increase all the time. The PvE relic gave me a 5% defense boost upon activation, which is only 20 seconds once every 2 minutes.

So now I'm a Guardian in Trooper gear for the superior set bonus, engaging in PvE with a PvP relic. We really need a common sense update on a few things.
I got 99 problems but a Bith ain't 1!

Zimmman's Avatar


Zimmman
08.02.2012 , 05:07 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Trigon View Post
Actually the PvP version of this relic (same name) is much better for PvE than this one is. Your own stats may vary slightly but for me I gave up 230 hp to get a 2.5% defense increase all the time. The PvE relic gave me a 5% defense boost upon activation, which is only 20 seconds once every 2 minutes.

So now I'm a Guardian in Trooper gear for the superior set bonus, engaging in PvE with a PvP relic. We really need a common sense update on a few things.
I like the on use for fights like Kephess where I am only tanking him for 15-30 sec at a time.

Zimmman's Avatar


Zimmman
08.07.2012 , 04:49 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post
Greetings Trigon,

This is an issue we are aware of and are working on to resolve.

Please keep an eye on future patch notes for nay updates on the issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I hope this helps!
BS what is this 1.3.5 now and still no fix. Thanks for fixing...

"Items
General
Player heads no longer clip through the Battlemaster Vindicator's Headgear or [Prototype] Primeval Vindicator's Chestguard.
Warstalker's Headgear's texture no longer stretches upon character death."

Real game changing. is the type of "new content" we should expect if we choose remain pay to play???

Just change the relic from 20 sec to 30 sec as intended.

Zimmman's Avatar


Zimmman
08.21.2012 , 10:44 AM | #8
Yet another patch and no fix!!

Thanks for nothing Beruthien.

AshlaBoga's Avatar


AshlaBoga
08.29.2012 , 01:22 AM | #9
Bump!
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Zimmman's Avatar


Zimmman
09.03.2012 , 12:40 PM | #10
Bump!