Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Eternity Vault Requirements?


Hardcora's Avatar


Hardcora
07.30.2012 , 06:16 AM | #21
For Eternity Vault Hardmode you only need 4 good geared players

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypd5F...layer_embedded

DSafana's Avatar


DSafana
07.30.2012 , 06:30 AM | #22
This is why I like the Infernal Council fight. Everyone needs to solo an easy mini boss. This fight should be first instead of 4th because it determines if everybody is geared.
We took an undergeared marauder thru and on this fight he died or timed out everytime. His gear wasn't even that bad, he had almost 15K hitpoints.
We tried him on the Healer and he kept dying. We moved him to the one with the next lowest hitpoints and he would get closer to killing him before dying.
Luckily on the 6th try, Another player got there just as he got killed and got off a 6.5 k crit to finish his boss.

STARWOLFSWE's Avatar


STARWOLFSWE
07.30.2012 , 06:38 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by DSafana View Post
This is why I like the Infernal Council fight. Everyone needs to solo an easy mini boss. This fight should be first instead of 4th because it determines if everybody is geared.
We took an undergeared marauder thru and on this fight he died or timed out everytime. His gear wasn't even that bad, he had almost 15K hitpoints.
We tried him on the Healer and he kept dying. We moved him to the one with the next lowest hitpoints and he would get closer to killing him before dying.
Luckily on the 6th try, Another player got there just as he got killed and got off a 6.5 k crit to finish his boss.
Well the reason for this is 99% certain that he use Bloodthirst and/or Beserk that affect others and get the debuff that cant hurt the boss and therefor times out or eventually dies. If you only use the most common 5-6 attacks this is not a problem for a marauder. I did it with less than 15k health, No problems

Infalliable's Avatar


Infalliable
07.30.2012 , 08:54 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by STARWOLFSWE View Post
Well the reason for this is 99% certain that he use Bloodthirst and/or Beserk that affect others and get the debuff that cant hurt the boss and therefor times out or eventually dies. If you only use the most common 5-6 attacks this is not a problem for a marauder. I did it with less than 15k health, No problems
Probably. Marauders have a couple of skills that they commonly use that will give them the damage debuff and then they can't possibly finish (either party healing from DOTs or damage boosting the party). Anniliation has this issue often if the person isn't thinking/is new.

A marauder with 15k HP should be able to do it w/o any serious problems, especially with help.

wetslampigduex's Avatar


wetslampigduex
07.30.2012 , 11:03 AM | #25
you can run EV in green's i had a guildie the other day pug a EC HM(onlything they didnt do was down Kephess and he was 1-2 in there DPS meter) w/ mostly greens had like lvl 36 implants he ran a kp sm right after he hit 50 than the EC hm

wetslampigduex's Avatar


wetslampigduex
07.30.2012 , 11:04 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Hardcora View Post
For Eternity Vault Hardmode you only need 4 good geared players

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypd5F...layer_embedded
you honestly only need 4 ppl period my guild has cleard EV sm a bunch with only 4 ppl

ImmortalAlien's Avatar


ImmortalAlien
07.30.2012 , 03:53 PM | #27
Infernal Council misonsception: Bloodthirst and Predation automatically cause Marauders to recieve the "Penalty of Destiny" debuff.

In fact, it doesn't. You only receive the debuff by attacking an Infernal Council member linked to another player or by healing a player.

The ability you're looking for that causes issues with Marauders is Berserk, and even then, it only happens when the player is in Juyo form. While in Juyo, the Marauder gets a buff to their bleed attacks, yet those bleed attacks heal the entire group. If a Marauder wants to use Berserk, they either have to be in the Ataru or Shi-Cho stance before using it.

There's really no reason for a decent Marauder to not kill their guy. The actual DPS requirement for the Infernal Council fight is laughable at this point. Even in Hard Mode, players just need about a constant 700 DPS to kill their guy on time. Tanks need half of that, and healers just need to be able to survive the huge damage abilities of the Assassin.

vojinsa's Avatar


vojinsa
07.30.2012 , 05:46 PM | #28
don't let the WoW mentality "Full epics for hogger raid" discourage anyone from trying ev/kp sm. as the others said its laughable now and with a little luck from the rng goddess will help more than mashing your face in hm fp.

mods from dailies and warm blood flowing thru your veins should be enough for sm ev.
Quote:
Imperial Agent-If I brought you flowers, what would you do?
Kaliyo- Go look for a man?
I love Kaliyo.

Suzina's Avatar


Suzina
07.31.2012 , 03:40 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by DSafana View Post
This is why I like the Infernal Council fight. Everyone needs to solo an easy mini boss. This fight should be first instead of 4th because it determines if everybody is geared.
We took an undergeared marauder thru and on this fight he died or timed out everytime. His gear wasn't even that bad, he had almost 15K hitpoints.
We tried him on the Healer and he kept dying. We moved him to the one with the next lowest hitpoints and he would get closer to killing him before dying.
Luckily on the 6th try, Another player got there just as he got killed and got off a 6.5 k crit to finish his boss.
One of his abilities heals the group slightly, giving him the no-damage debuff. Happens to marauders everytime.
Member of Bane Fleet

wetslampigduex's Avatar


wetslampigduex
07.31.2012 , 07:12 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by DSafana View Post
This is why I like the Infernal Council fight. Everyone needs to solo an easy mini boss. This fight should be first instead of 4th because it determines if everybody is geared.
We took an undergeared marauder thru and on this fight he died or timed out everytime. His gear wasn't even that bad, he had almost 15K hitpoints.
We tried him on the Healer and he kept dying. We moved him to the one with the next lowest hitpoints and he would get closer to killing him before dying.
Luckily on the 6th try, Another player got there just as he got killed and got off a 6.5 k crit to finish his boss.
Mara's need to be put in there own group in the raid frames. if u have more than one then make sure you put each one in a different group