Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Heroic World Boss List

echo_papa
07.19.2012 , 07:18 PM | #151
There is also The Nightmare Pilgrim on Voss. He is considered by many 50s in my guild (Aperture Science) to be the hardest of all as none of us have managed to take him down.

He is covered in this thread... http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=432278

Thaydin
07.27.2012 , 08:47 AM | #152
Well, i got told how it was imossible for me to dp.... as 43 and everyone said you needed 13. even though i wqas there as support for tank and dps with posion i watched how much dmg it did to a jug and he didnt need me it would been togh but thats 3 50's and a 43.... Then last night this price gouging immature troll calling 50 named REZZEN...REZZEN HE WEL REZZEN..... got there with two other fifties...random invites....and sais wheres the other and i said im talking to people, then got up and left us, hes not to be respected trust me.... those other gusy then said it couldnt happen cause we needed 14..... lmao, i solo like you man all planers up to robot......i killed him in big group with the republic..and ya the republic can inviter to their op... I killed with 3 50;s and me and iso on but they were sared and left...its 42\

I blame this on pvp leveling....these new or whatever dont know **** a bout game now.,.,,and im set with an uber rare helme, people stat and msg me that i look cool...**** rakkatta...anyone i n it on ebbon who wants to get his ugliy as **** rakatta messed /cjoin theice pvp sucks afer a bit so does black talon...get out and adveture .... oh and too all you that have helpful in trying to fis=x gouging on esecially jadas tyvm...my blade will be in your enemies back

DefaultMeh
07.27.2012 , 09:52 PM | #153
Quote: Originally Posted by Thaydin View Post
Well, i got told how it was imossible for me to dp.... as 43 and everyone said you needed 13. even though i wqas there as support for tank and dps with posion i watched how much dmg it did to a jug and he didnt need me it would been togh but thats 3 50's and a 43.... Then last night this price gouging immature troll calling 50 named REZZEN...REZZEN HE WEL REZZEN..... got there with two other fifties...random invites....and sais wheres the other and i said im talking to people, then got up and left us, hes not to be respected trust me.... those other gusy then said it couldnt happen cause we needed 14..... lmao, i solo like you man all planers up to robot......i killed him in big group with the republic..and ya the republic can inviter to their op... I killed with 3 50;s and me and iso on but they were sared and left...its 42\

I blame this on pvp leveling....these new or whatever dont know **** a bout game now.,.,,and im set with an uber rare helme, people stat and msg me that i look cool...**** rakkatta...anyone i n it on ebbon who wants to get his ugliy as **** rakatta messed /cjoin theice pvp sucks afer a bit so does black talon...get out and adveture .... oh and too all you that have helpful in trying to fis=x gouging on esecially jadas tyvm...my blade will be in your enemies back
I don't even...what the heck is this all about??

Kalebratha
07.28.2012 , 09:01 AM | #154
Quote: Originally Posted by DefaultMeh View Post
I don't even...what the heck is this all about??
I was ready to see 'sword in a box' but then realized it was far worse.
Think for yourself. Question authority.

Belnick
07.30.2012 , 03:05 AM | #155
is it possible to solo subject alpha on taris as a level 36 guardian ??

sorry, but cant read the entire thread

soneil
08.01.2012 , 08:36 AM | #156
Not sure if it's been mentioned but companions actually aren't as useless as some people suppose. Some of the world bosses do a lot of damage to more than jus the tank. So if you're a high level player helping a lower level player on something like the republic taris boss, your companion might not be fighting but they're at least taking damage instead of a low level player. On my smuggler I simply kept bowdaar healers while my level 20 consular friend stood at a safe distance and survived the whole fight. Without bowdaar the consular wouldn't have survived long at all. I still would have beated the boss myself but a low level player doesn't really want to spend the whole fight looking up from the spot they died.
Academy Exemplar - Gav Daragon
Republic 50s - Nefash, Tal-Hirron, Delin
Imperial 50s - Terrill, Rending, Vermeesa
Nefash's Pilot Training School - Space missions resource.

Omeganian
08.13.2012 , 12:16 AM | #157
Quote: Originally Posted by Weaselis View Post
there is a boss over by the ruins on tython
BOSS: Fleshraider Conquest Droid
LEVEL: 9
CORDS: -50,700

Doesn't officially have the World Boss type, but with over 14k HP, it doesn't matter. Perhaps it was intended as one, but some details were cut out. Of course, companion disabling and artifact loot are not something that works for pre-fleet characters

AshlaBoga
08.13.2012 , 12:36 AM | #158
Quote: Originally Posted by Belnick View Post
is it possible to solo subject alpha on taris as a level 36 guardian ??

sorry, but cant read the entire thread
Not unless you have full level 36 Legendary on your Guardian and are dps specced and somehow managed to beat the enrage. In short NO - because you won't have the dps to kill Subject Alpha before enrage and then it will eat you

You'd be fine as a level 40 Guardian.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

AlrikFassbauer
02.10.2013 , 05:22 AM | #159
The World Boss of Ord Mantell is missing.

His importance is similar to the one of Tython.

I'm not surprised that people seem to "miss" those, because Newbie content NEVER counts ...
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

AshlaBoga
02.10.2013 , 09:06 AM | #160
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
The World Boss of Ord Mantell is missing.

His importance is similar to the one of Tython.

I'm not surprised that people seem to "miss" those, because Newbie content NEVER counts ...
If you're talking about the big Savrak that's NOT a world boss. That's just a random champion mob.

All world bosses say "Heroic World Boss" on their portrait. The champion Savrak does not. Ergo, not a world boss. And the Tython droid isn't a world boss either.

A good way to determine if an npc is a World Boss is to see if they give you a codex entry under "Achievement: Epic Enemies" for beating them. All world bosses will give you an entry.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption