Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fix the damn Esseles bug!!!

tornadodude
07.29.2012 , 10:02 PM | #1
So in the room with the tractor beam controls if you force leap over the pit there's a chance you can fall down into the pit. VERY ANNOYING!

Moza
07.29.2012 , 10:47 PM | #2
That doesn't sound like a bug to me....
"Never fight when you can bluff. Never bluff when you can run. Never run when you can sneak. If no one knows you're there, you win." ~ Combat Litany of the Smuggler's Creed

Hambunctious
07.29.2012 , 11:38 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Moza View Post
That doesn't sound like a bug to me....
You fall through the floor to your death. It's a bug.

grallmate
07.29.2012 , 11:49 PM | #4
You don't die. You just can't move and /stuck doesn't work. You need to leave the instance and return. Its a bug.

tornadodude
07.30.2012 , 12:05 AM | #5
If you don't understand here's a youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtKn2xNNHTs

LarryRow
07.30.2012 , 12:13 AM | #6
Just don't force leap there until they fix it. What is it, like 4 normals and 1 strong? Force leap is not needed.

If there's any indication that someone in my group is not a pro, I mention it in chat as well.

That said, it would be nice if this bug were fixed as it has been in the game since launch, basically, no?
A classic sig that should not be lost:
Quote:
Stunned , pew pew hack slash , stunned , running backward circles, stunned cannot move, pew pew, break stun, 30 second snare, wha?!?!!? stunned, knockdown, ...less stun more pew pew and hacknslash please.

Hambunctious
07.30.2012 , 12:15 AM | #7
There's another bug on the bonus boss droid as well. You don't even have to force leap him to fall through sometimes. Not stuck, just teleported out of the instance.

Raltar
07.30.2012 , 12:48 AM | #8
This happened to my brother the other day. Thing is, he is a Vanguard and doesn't have any kind of leap or charge attack yet. We really have no idea how it happened.

chaosme
07.30.2012 , 03:38 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Raltar View Post
This happened to my brother the other day. Thing is, he is a Vanguard and doesn't have any kind of leap or charge attack yet. We really have no idea how it happened.
The boss can knock you down. If you are on the grill when that happens, there's a chance that you'll end up falling through and being stuck below. The best solution now is to pull the boss back to solid ground. Just move back when you engage him and fight him where you don't have a second layer below for your character to bug out to.

Riho
07.30.2012 , 07:07 AM | #10
Don't fight on the ramp...

No problems = win