Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1v1 Duel Tournament Results

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
1v1 Duel Tournament Results

Drunkshade
07.29.2012 , 07:04 PM | #1
Thank you to all of those that came out and watched the tournament. We had over 40 participants but there could only be one winner.

1st Place: Iagox - Operative - <Instinct>
2nd Place: Mugen - Maurader - <Instinct>
3rd Place: iDM - Assassin - <Instinct>

warultima
07.29.2012 , 07:24 PM | #2
Nice work hosting it. Ive watched many tournys and I am still waiting to see all these pro sorc/sages to win one. Since they all say sorc is super kite and destroys everything 1v1 if you know how to play. So I guess no sorc/sage in swtor in the world have yet learned how to play their class right.

cschwartzy
07.29.2012 , 07:29 PM | #3
Iagox was spectacular. Not only did he win fights as dps but as heals as well. He was kiting around the tree and honestly I don't think he even needed to lol.

Drunkshade
07.29.2012 , 07:30 PM | #4
Arkonzoa is going to edit the entire tournament but here is the quick video of the final match.

Mugen (Maurader) vs Iagox (Operative)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn7IJkxRoNU&feature=plcp

warultima
07.29.2012 , 07:45 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by cschwartzy View Post
Iagox was spectacular. Not only did he win fights as dps but as heals as well. He was kiting around the tree and honestly I don't think he even needed to lol.
Lies only sorcs has all the kiting tools and super burst if you know how to play.
Maybe his opponent need to L2P. But yea operative healer hybrid is beastly in 1v1.

Helistin
07.29.2012 , 07:50 PM | #6
I knew it! Nerf Operatives ой !
Immortal Juggernaut Med Operative Rage Marauder Marksman Sniper

warultima
07.29.2012 , 08:00 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Helistin View Post
I knew it! Nerf Operatives ой !
Totally they out kited them sorc/sage and won a tournament. Nerf operatives. Hidden Strike shouldnt even knock down at all. And they shouldnt be able to attack/cc/stun/slow at all (all offensive abilities automatically grayed out) if they have an active HoT effect on any of his teammate or himself.

Aehgo
07.29.2012 , 08:01 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Drunkshade View Post
Arkonzoa is going to edit the entire tournament but here is the quick video of the final match.

Mugen (Maurader) vs Iagox (Operative)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn7IJkxRoNU&feature=plcp
Nice,that was concealment spec I guess?

SweetNausea
07.29.2012 , 08:19 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Drunkshade View Post
1st Place: Iagox - Operative - <Instinct>
If that isn't proof that Operatives need another nerf than I don't know what is.

Edit: Watched the linked video, sweetjesus.gif

Miggzy
07.29.2012 , 08:22 PM | #10
Very nice, always knew operatives were fine. Looking forward to seeing the full vids!