Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions [possible spoilers]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Companions [possible spoilers]

xxMemphis
07.26.2012 , 10:12 AM | #1
I have Khem now and I know that I will be getting other companions soon I hope...I am curious at about what level I will be getting some. My next few companions will help my crafting alot more than the current ones. I have been focused on getting the affection up and I wanted to start preparing the gifts for the new members if they are close to becoming part of my team. Anything would be nice. I am level 24 on Nar Shada now (just got here basically)

darksidechemist
07.26.2012 , 04:05 PM | #2
The SI's next companion will be Andronikos Revel when you get to Tatooine.

Eillack
07.26.2012 , 04:07 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by darksidechemist View Post
The SI's next companion will be Andronikos Revel when you get to Tatooine.
He's a pretty good companion too. Or at least his conversations are . Plus he was the VO who did some Star Wars Empire at War: Forces of Corruption characters.

Callmeboba
07.26.2012 , 04:12 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by xxMemphis View Post
I have Khem now and I know that I will be getting other companions soon I hope...I am curious at about what level I will be getting some. My next few companions will help my crafting alot more than the current ones. I have been focused on getting the affection up and I wanted to start preparing the gifts for the new members if they are close to becoming part of my team. Anything would be nice. I am level 24 on Nar Shada now (just got here basically)

Andronikos is the next companion you get on Tatooine. He likes Weapons, Military Gear and Underworld Goods.

He's also a dual wield pistol DPS if I remember correctly. He also voices Baron Deathmark in the intro to Huttball PVP. :P
The Delphiki Legacy
Tanthun - Level 50 Operative
Firth - Level 20 Scoundrel
Acheros - Level 15 Sentinel

Septentrius
07.26.2012 , 06:15 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Callmeboba View Post
He also voices Baron Deathmark in the intro to Huttball PVP. :P
Lawl, I did not know this.

bright_ephemera
07.29.2012 , 05:33 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
He's a pretty good companion too. Or at least his conversations are . Plus he was the VO who did some Star Wars Empire at War: Forces of Corruption characters.
Andronikos has the VA who has done rougly 1/3 of all male voice parts in video game history. It's really, really hard to avoid Steve Blum.

Anyway, solid RDPS character, pick him up about 2/3 of the way through Tatooine (or at the end if you prefer). After him, you'll get your third companion at the end of Taris.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

yoomazir
07.29.2012 , 04:48 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Callmeboba View Post
. He also voices Baron Deathmark in the intro to Huttball PVP. :P
Steve Blum? Why didn't I roll an inquisitor before...