Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Make all Flashpoints available in Hardmode

magi_melcior
07.28.2012 , 05:37 PM | #1
Some of my favorite flashpoints were those you did between lvls 17 (Hammer Station) and 45 (Red Reaper), I especially enjoy Collicoid War Games.
I know I can run these again with my lower level alts but I would really love to run through these with Harmode difficulty and my lvl 50.
It would be a quick and simple way to add 6 new HMs to the End Game with very little work involved for the Devs
And how about making Nightmare Mode versions of the existing HMs, can you imagine Lost Island at Nightmare difficulty
ASHES OF THE ORDER THE SITH DIS-ORDER
THE RED ECLIPSE
Visit our website

Kalebratha
07.29.2012 , 01:19 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by magi_melcior View Post
And how about making Nightmare Mode versions of the existing HMs, can you imagine Lost Island at Nightmare difficulty
Yes please.
Think for yourself. Question authority.

DarthScruffy
07.29.2012 , 01:30 AM | #3
Yes please. I want an HM Athiss and an HM Cademimu. I get the feeling that they don't know how to add a "hard" mechanic for Prophet of Vodel in Athiss and Rocket Man in Cademimu.

Selenial
07.29.2012 , 02:03 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by magi_melcior View Post
Some of my favorite flashpoints were those you did between lvls 17 (Hammer Station) and 45 (Red Reaper), I especially enjoy Collicoid War Games.
I know I can run these again with my lower level alts but I would really love to run through these with Harmode difficulty and my lvl 50.
It would be a quick and simple way to add 6 new HMs to the End Game with very little work involved for the Devs
No to HM colocoid. basically free loot after the turret, and because theres no gear requirement you could just repeat that one bit for loot.
The rest of it i have no problem with though.
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

legionof
07.29.2012 , 10:35 AM | #5
MORE HM YES PLS.

Though i do see the point of it being more difficult to increase the mechanics on some encounters. Imagine another layer on the last boss of hammer. That would be adds, conal attacks of doom, ground aoes, invulnerability phases, random threat drops, and a hard enrage. would be worth his nickname of "baby denova" then

BrandonSM
07.29.2012 , 10:46 AM | #6
Yes! Please. HM HM HM HM!
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Vegabond
07.29.2012 , 02:14 PM | #7
Would love to see Red Reaper as a HM with the mechanics and CCW too!!!

What about loot table though?

bionamaster
07.30.2012 , 06:17 AM | #8
I would definitely run through the Hardmodes Flashpoints. Visually, I find Athiss and Cademimu quite interesting, and would love to see them again in a more powerful form. And Nightmare Flashpoints would certainly be fun, but they would drop Rakata (Campaign Chestpiece for Lost Island?), I'm guessing, and that would take away from the necessity of doing Ops, which may not help stop trolls, exactly.
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

SalBasss
07.30.2012 , 01:26 PM | #9
I have thought for a while that they should make HM versions of Hammer/Athiss/Mando/Cad/Colidoid/Red Reaper, and have these one be the new Tier 2 flashpoints. Not sure how much room they left themselves to work with, but that's what they get paid for - figuring out these types of design hurdles.

VulcanLogic
07.30.2012 , 03:19 PM | #10
I support this idea.
Yo. Droid companions need an operations vendor, too. My extra coms have to go somewhere, and I'd prefer SCORPIO to Kaliyo.