Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New species

kalonh
07.18.2012 , 08:43 PM | #1
I would really love some new species in TOR.
Yoda's species, togruta, kaleesh.
i want to know want other species you guys want.

Tenacity
07.19.2012 , 09:23 AM | #2
Cathar, which are already more or less confirmed as the first race being added, but I'm really hoping that they'll allow us to change the race of our current level 50's when that happens.
Akeema Lynx Mirialan Freelancer

bobmcbo
07.19.2012 , 10:58 AM | #3
think of a common, intelligent (as in smarter than an evocii) humanoid that is also about the same size as a human, and is common to see.

I don't know what we'll see, but I'm betting that, besides cathar, we could see any of the following: devaronians, voss (might mess up lore), nautolans, weequay, chagrians, nikto, or torgruta
OMG! Imperial ships can get a .00008% power increase! Nerf the empire!

Suigetsutou
07.28.2012 , 04:16 PM | #4
They wont make Yoda's Species,if you look it up. His species is the rarest in the known Galaxy,not to mention his Species is "Unnamed" and if they brought it into the game they would have to name the species. George Lucas didn't name his species,or make him common for a reason. Which is why theirs only ONE of his species in ALL of the Star Wars Movies.
I really want to see a Mandalorian; Kaleesh; Togruta; Nautolan; Jawa; Cereans; Wookie; Kel Dor; Sluissi
I can go on and on about species that would make the game interesting,but I really want to be a Jawa Sith Lord myself

bobmcbo
07.28.2012 , 06:16 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Suigetsutou View Post
They wont make Yoda's Species,if you look it up. His species is the rarest in the known Galaxy,not to mention his Species is "Unnamed" and if they brought it into the game they would have to name the species. George Lucas didn't name his species,or make him common for a reason. Which is why theirs only ONE of his species in ALL of the Star Wars Movies.
I really want to see a Mandalorian; Kaleesh; Togruta; Nautolan; Jawa; Cereans; Wookie; Kel Dor; Sluissi
I can go on and on about species that would make the game interesting,but I really want to be a Jawa Sith Lord myself
I don't think having something like 'mandalorian" as a race would make sense- it's just a human with a different name tag. At least miraluka don't have eyes.
OMG! Imperial ships can get a .00008% power increase! Nerf the empire!

Chyanis
07.29.2012 , 06:15 AM | #6
Actually, technically Mandalorian isn't a specific species, and species can be a Mandalorian. It's more of a way of life then it is a species.

Alzor
07.30.2012 , 07:59 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Suigetsutou View Post
*Cough* Yaddle *Cough* Episode 1 *Cough* *Cough*

NumberZeroX
07.30.2012 , 08:10 AM | #8
I think it would be cool to have Plo Koons species and Kit Fistos species.

youngones
07.30.2012 , 09:00 AM | #9
I think it would be cool to have yodas species as some insanely difficult/timeconsuming legacy unlock, would severly limit the number of them running around, and would make it so much cooler if you see one!

Cirinia
08.04.2012 , 12:01 PM | #10
I'm missing mostly two:
1. Jawa
2. Droid