Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

almostinsane
07.25.2012 , 03:13 PM | #661
Love these.

iamthehoyden
07.25.2012 , 04:21 PM | #662
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
I'm pretty sure Vector and Aric are the only male LIs I would actually voluntarily come within ten feet of. (Expand to 'male companions,' that list might pick up Talos.) I do heart me some Vector on this thread and elsewhere, and Aric is...yeah, solid is the term. Alongside decent and awesome.
Those are exactly the adjectives for Aric, and Vector is next on my list. My baby ia is stuck on Dromund Kaas while Sana gets geared up to hit ops, but soon! I'm not sure what I'm going to think about Vector (hive minds typically freak me out) but I like what I've seen of him in Morgani's stories and a couple others around here. Sooo...open mind. (Don't anyone tell him about my tendency to use rocket launchers to kill ants.)
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Crezelle
07.25.2012 , 05:28 PM | #663
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
I'm pretty sure Vector and Aric are the only male LIs I would actually voluntarily come within ten feet of. (Expand to 'male companions,' that list might pick up Talos.) I do heart me some Vector on this thread and elsewhere, and Aric is...yeah, solid is the term. Alongside decent and awesome.
funny thing is, corso bores me ingame, but he would be best suited for me irl.
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

elliotcat
07.25.2012 , 07:29 PM | #664
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
funny thing is, corso bores me ingame, but he would be best suited for me irl.
Even though I love Corso to bits, Andronikos would really suit me the best. We both love piloting and math, and hate the corporate world. Plus, I'd probably be too wild for Corso.

Seriously though when Andronikos was like "I used to be an accountant," I was like "tell me more about your math skills...sigh...". I'm just that much of a nerd.

Ebon Hawk: Latula // Elaeys // Raima // Jaea // Macara // Meulin // Damarra // Kanaaya

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"

Crezelle
07.25.2012 , 07:42 PM | #665
Quote: Originally Posted by elliotcat View Post
Even though I love Corso to bits, Andronikos would really suit me the best. We both love piloting and math, and hate the corporate world. Plus, I'd probably be too wild for Corso.

Seriously though when Andronikos was like "I used to be an accountant," I was like "tell me more about your math skills...sigh...". I'm just that much of a nerd.
lmao my bf and i are opposites attract poster children. i'm the art thinker, hes the math thinker. he tries to discuss math and code and whatnot to me, and i go " hurrr?"
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

greyjedibp
07.25.2012 , 07:44 PM | #666
Look I made Thread that like this one (all credict go to you guys by the way just anybody thing im stealing)
But seem to pay attaction something im during something wrong casue use some help.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=508708 (this link to it)

kabeone
07.26.2012 , 01:10 PM | #667
Index for 7/13's prompts

Hope I didn't miss anyone.

Tatile
07.26.2012 , 06:30 PM | #668
Nightmares:
Characters: Rochester and Broan
Words: 591 (really?)

Spoiler

Note
Spoiler

bright_ephemera
07.26.2012 , 06:55 PM | #669
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Nightmares:
Characters: Rochester and Broan
Words: 591 (really?)

Spoiler
Aw. Have a shot of raw poignancy. Love this passage.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 2000+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

elliotcat
07.26.2012 , 10:27 PM | #670
It's midnight and people are clamoring for the new prompts. I am posting three this week, which I know is a lot, but I've had some requests. You can do just one or all of them, whatever you feel like doing.

Thanks so much for the index, kabeone!! I'll get that updated asap.

Week of 7/27/12

Family - Dealing with a war sucks. It's already complicated enough, but family complicates things even more. Some of our characters' families are different species, or have different alligiances. How do they deal with the complications that family can bring? Suggested by Eanelinea.

Discovery - In our characters' journeys, we make some surprising discoveries. Sometimes they're things about ourselves or our friends, other times they're discoveries about the world around us. Either way, they usually take us by surprise. Suggested by Crezelle.

Canned Response - When we click on our companions, they give us one of a set of responses. Unfortunately, that's all the endgame interaction we get with them - but let's make the best of it! Pick a phrase (one or more) a favored companion says to you and write a fic around why they are saying it. Suggested by Morgani.

Ebon Hawk: Latula // Elaeys // Raima // Jaea // Macara // Meulin // Damarra // Kanaaya

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"