Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm announcing my retirement.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I'm announcing my retirement.

dtebuev
07.26.2012 , 12:47 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols View Post
Lol this. I wish I could post the Spiderman meme pic that matches your post, tis epic!
LOL you find it funny? The guy though he was being dam witty #cute

dtebuev
07.26.2012 , 12:48 PM | #52
Just because a class is easy, doesn't make it broken either. Now just relax, I'm sure the ice-cream truck will swing back around again.
Oh wow..... another dude thinks he's witty and funny.

dcgregorya
07.26.2012 , 12:50 PM | #53
If the class doesn't play out the way you want it to and you refuse to play any other classes then I guess the only response I can offer is, "Bye.".

Honestly you expect BW to change the class to suit you personally? The class performs fine and your screen shots prove it, you're just complaining its "too hard" as if what you're doing is really that much more skill intensive than anyone else.

Pistols
07.26.2012 , 12:52 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by dtebuev View Post
LOL you find it funny? The guy though he was being dam witty #cute
Stop being mad.

dtebuev
07.26.2012 , 01:02 PM | #55
Stop being mad.
Just want to point out that 'lol' means laughing out loud. If someone is laughing out loud, how can they be mad? Seriously get your head out of your ***

TUXs
07.26.2012 , 01:14 PM | #56
You did 307K DPS AND 102K healing...and you're upset?!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

islander
07.26.2012 , 01:16 PM | #57
lots of lolz in this thread all around. Keep it going guys
Ǵllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

Pistols
07.26.2012 , 01:44 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by dtebuev View Post
Just want to point out that 'lol' means laughing out loud. If someone is laughing out loud, how can they be mad? Seriously get your head out of your ***
Yup, you're mad.

physiology
07.26.2012 , 01:51 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Percee View Post
*** why are you QQing about sniperS? did i miss something or? Cause last time i checked they were balanced.
We are getting bored of QQing about just maras and PTs so we added snipers onto our list of things to hate to spice things up.
Bathsaltbandit Sith Assassin

MidichIorian
07.26.2012 , 01:57 PM | #60
Should probably point out that I wasnt QQ'ing about a specific class. The problem is that it's not particulary fun or easy to constantly be kiting powerfull classes in an enviroment where 7 other players can crit on you for 5K too. It's not like we're "burning" someone down by kiting so every other enemy has plenty of time to target us too while we're ccupied.
Also, wanted to post some screenshots that helped my case but these wrere the worst I could find.

So what did you think of the dramatic title? Nice. eh?

[/drama queen]