Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

To death mark or not to death mark

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
To death mark or not to death mark

Carnivalofsouls
07.24.2012 , 11:21 PM | #1
Noxxic says to use it in your rotation while I'm hearing from guildes not to. Also not seeing any of it while running HM Flashpoints. Whats everyone's opinion?

Thanks.

KorrigTS
07.25.2012 , 10:22 AM | #2
Are you asking whether to spec into Deathmark, or whether to use Deathfield so that Deathmark gets applied?

If you're going far enough into the madness tree that you can pick up Deathmark, you should.

Deathfield + Deathmark is a solid portion of our DPS, so yes you should be using it. Maybe your guildmates didn't want you using it to prevent breaking CC?
< D I A B O L I C > - The Bastion
Guild Website || Dot Tracker || The Bastion Crafter List || Guild Kill Videos || Simulationcraft for Sorc/Sage DPS
Korrig Falinor Zugg

elmie
07.25.2012 , 11:10 PM | #3
deathmark is something I use for aoe only, single target boss fight no, unless I am moving around alot, I use it to keep my dps up.

Carnivalofsouls
07.26.2012 , 07:57 AM | #4
Yes it was to proc Death Mark but he explained it to last night exactly where and when to start using it. Thanks for the replies.

DjXeela
07.26.2012 , 10:19 AM | #5
omg are you guys serious? for madness specced sorcs the deathfield damage alone is our hardest hitting ability and should be used ON cooldown even on singletarget lol

KorrigTS
07.26.2012 , 11:47 AM | #6
Deathfield and keeping Deathmark up on single-targets is very high priority.
< D I A B O L I C > - The Bastion
Guild Website || Dot Tracker || The Bastion Crafter List || Guild Kill Videos || Simulationcraft for Sorc/Sage DPS
Korrig Falinor Zugg