Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

MOX Raid / Solo Meters


AzazaelLoki's Avatar


AzazaelLoki
05.05.2012 , 06:41 AM | #141
What is the logic behind making raid keys expire after one week?

MasterTheo's Avatar


MasterTheo
05.05.2012 , 09:27 AM | #142
Thank you for this wonderful tool. I've been using it for some time now, but after buying a new computer a few days ago I'm having the same problem as other people where I can't see the raid damage/healing etc. but my guildies can see my damage dealt. I've tried the following :

-Forwarded ports(1024-5000) in my router and firewall
-Disabled my firewall + my antivirus
-Put my computer in the DMZ zone of my router (DMZ-demilitarized zone where it's completely unblocked by the router)
-Used TCPView to see if the parser is receiving data and it is - receiving more data than it is sending
-Disabled all programs that use the internet in some way

I really don't know what I can do more...any suggestions?

Ginnai's Avatar


Ginnai
05.07.2012 , 01:55 PM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by AzazaelLoki View Post
What is the logic behind making raid keys expire after one week?
There are a few reasons, but mainly it has to do with performance and load balancing. I don't want too much data stored under a single key for when you go to look at it on the web site. It's also part of how I'm managing my infrastructure on the back end.
Server: Helm of Graush
Guild: Memories of Xendor http://memoriesofxendor.com
Live Meters: http://memoriesofxendor.com/parser/desktop/

AzazaelLoki's Avatar


AzazaelLoki
05.07.2012 , 02:08 PM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by Ginnai View Post
There are a few reasons, but mainly it has to do with performance and load balancing. I don't want too much data stored under a single key for when you go to look at it on the web site. It's also part of how I'm managing my infrastructure on the back end.
Would it be possible to have a static guild key that contained a list of raid keys, and the raid key portion could be hidden from the user? I have some 'special' people in my guild and while changing the raid key once a week isn't hard, you would think they were building the pyramids. . .

Luceus's Avatar


Luceus
05.07.2012 , 07:24 PM | #145
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterTheo View Post
Thank you for this wonderful tool. I've been using it for some time now, but after buying a new computer a few days ago I'm having the same problem as other people where I can't see the raid damage/healing etc. but my guildies can see my damage dealt. I've tried the following :
I'm having the same exact issue

daretoflair's Avatar


daretoflair
06.17.2012 , 01:29 PM | #146
Quote: Originally Posted by Ginnai View Post
Not sure, but if its a port issue it uses ports 1024 to 5000

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287932
having same problem tried as leader can not get raid key at this time as well if you figure out the problem or i do will post

iimagiicii's Avatar


iimagiicii
07.08.2012 , 09:08 PM | #147
Just wondering if support for this was still happening?
Jedi CovenantI Am Crysta!
"He's a good healer" - Yolo "Could do better" - Bora
"Makes me heal" - Murda "Rage quits like no other" - Everyone
All operations done pre 4.0 cause I'm cool like that.
Twitch Stream

Garneth's Avatar


Garneth
07.26.2012 , 08:15 AM | #148
Sorry for necro bumping if this is a necro bump, but I'm having an issue.


I downloaded, installed, and am currently running the MOX Desktop Parser. I went into SWTOR and enabled Combat Logging. After doing that I went and went all out on a few mobs to see if this works. I can't get the combat log to say anything. Upon further investigation, I found the swtor log folder isn't even recording a combat log, just a bunch of launcher logs. Do I have to restart my game and then restart MOX before I can get this to work?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

alifaraaz's Avatar


alifaraaz
07.26.2012 , 08:45 AM | #149
Quote: Originally Posted by Garneth View Post
Sorry for necro bumping if this is a necro bump, but I'm having an issue.


I downloaded, installed, and am currently running the MOX Desktop Parser. I went into SWTOR and enabled Combat Logging. After doing that I went and went all out on a few mobs to see if this works. I can't get the combat log to say anything. Upon further investigation, I found the swtor log folder isn't even recording a combat log, just a bunch of launcher logs. Do I have to restart my game and then restart MOX before I can get this to work?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
You may have the wrong directory on MOX.

You mentioned going into your logs and seeing only launcher, is that in Program Filed>SWTOR>logs?

Because combat logs are usually saved in My Documents along with screenshots etc, for example mine is in:

Libraries>Documents>Star Wars - The Old Republic>CombatLogs

All your combat ogs should be in there, and make sure you set MOXs directory to there aswell. Hope it helps
Kazar - Powertech, [Tomb of Freedom Nadd EU]

Ginnai's Avatar


Ginnai
10.19.2012 , 07:49 PM | #150
I know I'm bumping an old thread here, but I wanted to make sure everyone knew that I'm still around and still working on the parser (when I have the time). I appreciate all of the feedback that I get and I do my best to respond and discuss future options and capabilities. On that note, I know it's been over a month since my last update and I wanted to let everyone know that I pushed out a new version today. Version 0.9.9.3 includes a human readable live combat log for those who want to be able to examine the details of their combat quickly and easily while playing.

As always, my latest release notes are on my web site for those who are curious. I also wanted to say thank you again to all of the MOX parser users out there and I hope that the tool is still serving its purpose.
Server: Helm of Graush
Guild: Memories of Xendor http://memoriesofxendor.com
Live Meters: http://memoriesofxendor.com/parser/desktop/