Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why is HK-47 in Faundry still bugging after almost 6 months ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Why is HK-47 in Faundry still bugging after almost 6 months ?

Arcit
07.23.2012 , 11:52 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by jsdcaedus View Post

absolutely inexcusable after over 5 months. we don't want new content that is not playable to 95% of players due to difficulty (lost island),

yes i have cleared and love lost island, but you can't deny that it is too hard for most players, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. just making the point that you need to fix what you already have before you make something that most players can't even feasibly try.
Ok so you're not complaining about LI?

I agree on fixing the bugs, but complaining about bads failing LI is a whole other story.

Back on topic, I alt f4'd after HK bugging twice...
50 - Jugg tank (Bertos)
50 - Sorc heals (Arcage)

wetslampigduex
07.24.2012 , 07:45 AM | #22
Even if he does bug its still doesn't mean you should whipe... in total ive probably run foundry HM close to 75 times and whiped 1 time on hk b/c one dps was afk.... even if he bugs.. have the tank keep aggro on him also aoe taunt the adds and put them right on top of hk and aoe the **** out of them. and the insta death thig.. your standing to close to where the thing in the center drops.. it will crush you

As far as the droid in KP if your dieing there then err learn the puzzle you shouldnt ever move the droid and this fight should take no more than 3-4 mins(and thats Nim)

Edit: the only boss you should whipe on if/when it bugs is the cadememu***(spelling) cant do much about the entire room filling of fire

wainot-keel
07.24.2012 , 02:58 PM | #23
[QUOTE=wetslampigduex;4903829]Even if he does bug its still doesn't mean you should whipe
/QUOTE]
This doesn't make sense. If it's a bug, it should be fixed. Or if they like it because it makes the fight more challenging, they should announce it as a new feature.

[QUOTE=wetslampigduex;4903829]
... in total ive probably run foundry HM close to 75 times and whiped 1 time on hk b/c one dps was afk.... even if he bugs.. have the tank keep aggro on him also aoe taunt the adds and put them right on top of hk and aoe the **** out of them. and the insta death thig.. your standing to close to where the thing in the center drops.. it will crush you

/QUOTE]

I've only found 2.

1, he won't come out of his chamber and still shoot the crap out of some party member. Sometimes everybody realises the problem and run quick enough to the corridor to get some serious healing, and make him get out to kill him.

2, he will stay outside the chamber area, some meters away, but the chamber goes down. There's no one below it, but the ones that are close to the droid, get crushed

Malles
07.25.2012 , 01:00 PM | #24
Can we all agree that we'd rather have a game that works instead of new content that doesn't?

I mean hell, devs, half the crap you already have barely works, and you're already advertising a new planet!

To paraphrase Starship Troopers, "It's an ugly planet! A bugged planet! A planet hostile to all life!"
I used simple happy language words to help you understand.

Why yes, I have been a proud SWTOR Community member since August 2011. Why, wanna fight about it?