Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Some interesting facts of famous Jedi and Sith' blood line

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Some interesting facts of famous Jedi and Sith' blood line

Slowpokeking
07.24.2012 , 08:53 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by leroyray View Post
Sidiious totally had a son, his name was Triclops (on account of the third eye and all) but he was usurped by another three eyed mutant named Trioculous. I wiash I was making this up.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Triclops
Yes but he's a joke compare to his dad or any Sith Lord.

Newyankalt
07.24.2012 , 09:28 PM | #12
I think in the new republic era Jedi were aloud to love I mean if grandmaster Luke skywalker got married than he can't really make a rule against love as a Jedi.

FiveBBassist
07.25.2012 , 08:49 AM | #13
Ultimately, Sith aren't dedicated enough to raise a family. Although they relie on emotions to strengthen them, their main focus is the persuit of power. Part of that is killing everybody in your way, even if it is your spouse or children (think Greek/Roman mythology). Plus, sith have a large lust for blood. Spoiler: A certain companion mentions when they were dark side, they killed two siths by the age of eight. Dead people don't reproduce, and there are a lot more dead Sith and alive Jedi than vise versa, because Sith kill each other.

Slowpokeking
07.25.2012 , 12:08 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by FiveBBassist View Post
Ultimately, Sith aren't dedicated enough to raise a family. Although they relie on emotions to strengthen them, their main focus is the persuit of power. Part of that is killing everybody in your way, even if it is your spouse or children (think Greek/Roman mythology). Plus, sith have a large lust for blood. Spoiler: A certain companion mentions when they were dark side, they killed two siths by the age of eight. Dead people don't reproduce, and there are a lot more dead Sith and alive Jedi than vise versa, because Sith kill each other.
Many great Sith Lord kill for a purpose.
Since they don't have the great bloodline and many of them born in poor families, but was able to bring so much trouble to the galaxy, does that mean Sith are more powerful than Jedi as individual ?

GarfieldJL
07.25.2012 , 07:10 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Newyankalt View Post
I think in the new republic era Jedi were aloud to love I mean if grandmaster Luke skywalker got married than he can't really make a rule against love as a Jedi.
Luke's New Jedi Order was made up of people that were already adults when Luke recruited them, so he didn't go with the old Jedi rules against having families, because nobody would have agreed to join the order.

When the new generation rolled around, the idea of having families was well enough entrenched that it wasn't likely to be overturned.