Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Assassin's and Dailies

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Assassin's and Dailies

Sendrana
07.20.2012 , 01:48 PM | #1
I am curious, everyone I have spoken to has told me that assassins can solo any of these heroic dailies Lights Out, Old Enemies, Freeing the Fallen, Poisonous Strategy, The Fall of Torvix with ease. The question I have is are there any other classes that can do the same, or am I pretty much stuck with making an assassin to be able to do the heroic dailies by myself

Griad
07.20.2012 , 02:32 PM | #2
Takes forever to do em solo find a group and do em with more people and besides dailies are crap
Elder Jedi - pre-cu jedi enforcer - pre-publish 9 dark jedi master.

Proud member of DILIH Red Eclipse

Kanjir
07.20.2012 , 03:33 PM | #3
Lol, don't make a class simply because you can solo dailies. Most often you'll go with a group - when you don't you won't even bother doing them. Dailies aren't really worth it any more apart from the money every now and then.

Eternalnight
07.20.2012 , 04:05 PM | #4
For End of Torvix you kind of need to stealth past the trash to solo it, but Operatives can do it too.

The heroic 2-man dailies in Belsavis can most likely be soloed by many other classes, but here too stealthers have an advantage and don't need as high quality gear for it as others would.

but who cares...

You can almost always get a group for them, and even if you can't, it just means is that you might get your campaign relic one day later. Not a big deal.

NogueiraA
07.21.2012 , 11:08 AM | #5
I have a Marauder, using Annihilation I can solo all the heroic dailies with no problem.

If your companion is full columi/rakata, you can do that;

Toogeloo
07.21.2012 , 11:11 AM | #6
You should pretty much be able to solo all the Heroic 2 content with any class on Belsavis, abusing the phase door if you have to. Some classes have it easier than others though, like Sorcs, Mercs, Operatives, and Assassins. Poisonous Strat is more difficult to solo unless you are a Sorc or Merc, but still doable if your gear and companion's gear are good. Torvix is soloable by stealth classes, but I find the Operative to have a slightly easier time.

For the record, having both 50s on the Imperial and Republic side, Imperials have the easier dailies, and they get more money for them too... the only exception being I think Darkness on Ilum is easier than Poisonous Strategy. Republic's dailies feel more like a grind, with Belsavis and Ilum having more killing required to complete their quests (especially the Heroics), and in Black Hole they are more exposed to Empire ganks on PvP since more of their quests are not in a phase and near the border of the faction line.

Dailies are totally worth doing once you hit 47 though, as that is the fastest way to finish leveling to 50, and make a ton of money at the same time for all those abilities to learn on your final ding. You earn a level and a half in about 2 hours from Belsavis and Ilum dailies, even more (and even faster) if you do them in a group for the Social Bonus exp on completing Bonus quests.

RendValor
07.21.2012 , 01:47 PM | #7
I can solo any of those heroics with my merc healer in BM and Blizz with half columi/tionese
The Trayus Legacy - Prophecy of the Five

Sendrana
07.22.2012 , 04:56 PM | #8
thank you for the replies, going to finish leveling my Jugg I think and hopefully not have a problem doing the dailies with him. should I put him in tank spec and go with my healer companion or can I get away with using a dps companion to help kill things faster??
Just wondering if I decide to go the way of a Merc, should I just go heal spec for pve?? or can I go arsenal/pyro (not sure which is better for pve)

Toogeloo
07.23.2012 , 03:51 AM | #9
I'd go Vengeance or Focus with Quinn for the least stressful leveling experience. If you want to go Immortal, definitely stick with Vette or Jaesa (Vette is my pick, I think she does more damage than Jaesa personally).

Raltar
07.24.2012 , 12:40 PM | #10
I'm able to solo old friends(or was it old enemies? I don't remember) and lights out on my fresh level 50 powertech tank with Mako. I don't like to because it takes so long, but it's certainly doable.