Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

X-52 Wraith Infiltrator

tatatan
07.24.2012 , 10:50 AM | #21
Hi,
i'm stlii trying that box from quest spoken above, but still no luck (got blaster pistol, dual light saber so far).
But i was able to buy:
"X-500 Wraith Sharpshooter"

Is it similar?

ZeroPlus
07.25.2012 , 02:45 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by tatatan View Post
Hi,
i'm stlii trying that box from quest spoken above, but still no luck (got blaster pistol, dual light saber so far).
But i was able to buy:
"X-500 Wraith Sharpshooter"

Is it similar?
Not really.

Click the links:
X-52 Wraith Infiltrator
X-500 Wraith Sharpshooter
The models are 3D so you can use your mouse to move them about.

Tip: Most weapons on TorHead have a "View in 3D" link on the page and 99.99% of the time the model is the one that you see in game. The 0.01% that show the wrong models are the "Custom-Built" and "Elegant Modified" crafted weapons. Weapons that don't have a 3D model link are weapons for droid companions that don't show the weapon when fighting (like T7 or 4X).
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Purre
07.25.2012 , 10:09 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Katrasle View Post
For empire the quest is called "Breakthrough".... I am taking a guess and saying the republic counterpart is called "The Tyrant."

Breakthrough can be soloed if you just avoid all the mobs and line of sight them when you loot the consoles.
just got the rifle from that quest so im really happy now =)

tatatan
07.25.2012 , 12:46 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroPlus View Post
Not really.

Click the links:
X-52 Wraith Infiltrator
X-500 Wraith Sharpshooter
The models are 3D so you can use your mouse to move them about.

Tip: Most weapons on TorHead have a "View in 3D" link on the page and 99.99% of the time the model is the one that you see in game. The 0.01% that show the wrong models are the "Custom-Built" and "Elegant Modified" crafted weapons. Weapons that don't have a 3D model link are weapons for droid companions that don't show the weapon when fighting (like T7 or 4X).
Thank You for posting those links ...

NoTomorrow
07.26.2012 , 06:44 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

Haggardbr
07.27.2012 , 05:27 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by NoTomorrow View Post
It surely is the best looking sniper rifle in the game IMO.

I found mine in GTM for around 35.000 Crs in a lucky day!

I also use it for all environments of the game.

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/...1-41-37-45.jpg
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel

NoTomorrow
07.29.2012 , 04:41 AM | #27
Keep trying, i got my from those cases. I opened 12 cases begore i got the rifle
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

Jayshames
07.29.2012 , 06:52 AM | #28
I think you can get it from Belsavis, I remember when I was levelling one of my chars there I seen someone selling iut that's all im going on.

Haggardbr
07.31.2012 , 06:44 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Jayshames View Post
I think you can get it from Belsavis, I remember when I was levelling one of my chars there I seen someone selling iut that's all im going on.
As people said in previous posts, you can probably get it from a blue box given after the "Breakthrough" heroic 4.

I got mine from GTM for 35.000 Crs a few weeks ago.
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel

Severicetylaun
08.01.2012 , 09:17 AM | #30
Acording to my sources because i'm looking for it for when i get to that level on my sniper. It drops on Balsavis from the Acklay Matriarch not sure how often but it says there's a 100 chance, can someone test this info out for me?