Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Soooo.. GW2 is coming and you do nothing to keep the PvP-Players here?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Soooo.. GW2 is coming and you do nothing to keep the PvP-Players here?

Fyda's Avatar


Fyda
07.23.2012 , 03:07 PM | #1
Hi!

How about some balance changes? How about structured PvP for 1-49? How about a reworked Ilum? How about some change to current Warzones to make them less zergy and more objective based? How about Arena? How about a possibility to make Tournaments? How about a freaking duel zone on the fleet?

I mean, the fight isn't lost, GW2 isn't Star Wars and not everyone will enjoy the combat in it, so go Bioware? I mean, it seems that Bioware is doing nothing atm to keep the PvP-Players here.

Thanks for reading!

UGLYMRJ's Avatar


UGLYMRJ
07.23.2012 , 03:08 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Fyda View Post
Hi!

How about some balance changes? How about structured PvP for 1-49? How about a reworked Ilum? How about some change to current Warzones to make them less zergy and more objective based? How about Arena? How about a possibility to make Tournaments? How about a freaking duel zone on the fleet?

I mean, the fight isn't lost, GW2 isn't Star Wars and not everyone will enjoy the combat in it, so go Bioware? I mean, it seems that Bioware is doing nothing atm to keep the PvP-Players here.

Thanks for reading!
I'll be staying... cute post tho. Have fun with GW2.

Pizzel's Avatar


Pizzel
07.23.2012 , 03:16 PM | #3
These threads are pointless for a few reasons

1 u will just be flamed by the fanboys of bioware, even tho u bring up valid points .

2. As far as pvp is concerned this game is a mess. Only the Fotm people are happy atm

3. Bioware is so slow to change anything even if it is blatantly out of wack .

4. I think the solution is to nerf operatives again. they are much more OP than Ptechs ...

myolinyr's Avatar


myolinyr
07.23.2012 , 03:18 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Pizzel View Post
These threads are pointless for a few reasons

1 u will just be flamed by the fanboys of bioware, even tho u bring up valid points .

2. As far as pvp is concerned this game is a mess. Only the Fotm people are happy atm

3. Bioware is so slow to change anything even if it is blatantly out of wack .

4. I think the solution is to nerf operatives again. they are much more OP than Ptechs ...
you forgot to add

5. This isn't an arena net forum. Oh yeah...they don't have one.

UGLYMRJ's Avatar


UGLYMRJ
07.23.2012 , 03:19 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Pizzel View Post
These threads are pointless for ONE reason.

No one cares if you leave.
Edited for truth.

Games are not on contract (insert 6 month subscription comment here).... you are free to go as you please and if you aren't enjoying it, I hope you find pleasure in the next game that you download.

Synxos's Avatar


Synxos
07.23.2012 , 03:22 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by myolinyr View Post
you forgot to add

5. This isn't an arena net forum. Oh yeah...they don't have one.
There's a guild wars 2 forum....it's only for people in beta tho, like most games.

Dissentus's Avatar


Dissentus
07.23.2012 , 03:23 PM | #7
He brought up some valid points without being the typical "omg GW2, rawr!" kind of post, so I'm not sure why you would give him slack. I mean, he's actually trying to rally Bioware into improving the game without being biased, but ignorance is bliss I suppose.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

halueryphi's Avatar


halueryphi
07.23.2012 , 03:23 PM | #8
You're forgetting GW2 is probably going to be bad. I played the beta and sadly it was a COMPLETE letdown. Have fun paying for everything. But i mean... Im a juggernaut and im happy with pvp. >.> Wait until you hit endgame pvp. Then there is NO FoTM classes. Trust me. Everything balances out.
I force choke because i find it funny.

PowerReaper's Avatar


PowerReaper
07.23.2012 , 03:27 PM | #9
go play your Crap Wars 2 no one cares...
The Shadowlands
Warlord Syndra - 65 Sith Juggernaut
Elite Warlord Christine - 65 Jedi Sentinel

vojinsa's Avatar


vojinsa
07.23.2012 , 03:29 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by PowerReaper View Post
go play your Crap Wars 2 no one cares...
that's not nice..but i agree.
Quote:
Imperial Agent-If I brought you flowers, what would you do?
Kaliyo- Go look for a man?
I love Kaliyo.