The problem with endgame PvE after columi

Sometimes guild runs lack a player and advertise that on general chat. Volunteer yourself for one of those and if you like the guys involved/do well in the ops you might get an invite.. :rolleyes:

Exactly, just put yourself out there and you can find some really cool people from pugging guild runs/alt runs and have a lot of fun while doing it!:cool:

Tbh guys. IIt's pretty obvious OP is a baddie who's constantly getting rejected by the operation grps in the various guilds he joins. Finds another guild and face the same issue. He likely also joins PuG runs with players in 15k health and wipes a lot. I also won't be surprised he would be the DPS/healer constantly standing in red circles in Torn and Zorn, and complaining why he isn't getting heals and died. :D

You're probably ignoring to help such players in-game, why so many of you do so in forum baffles me ;)

Edited by Moriganno

I'm surprised that this thread went 3 pages for a man who fiercely does not want a solution. If you do not like the common guild process with applications and do not like to pug...well you found your solution. Unsubscribe, go find a game that does have not any of these very severe and insurmountable obstacles to get you out of columni gear.

I mean the sheer audacity of anyone suggesting you fill out an application! On a third party website no less! Who has heard of such a thing. It is extremely monstrous to ask someone who will be part of your social environment and part of your hobby to spend 2 minutes to fill out meaningless questions!

Why would anyone suggest that you be a fill in for a regular guild group, or even worse develop the necessary social skills needed to start a weekly raid group of other random players. What sort of insensitive person would come up with such a social paradigm? In an MMO of all places!

i enjoyed this.

cynical sense of humor ftw

What and actually get seven of those competent PuG's online at the same time that are not busy or haven't already done it? This is what guilds in this game are supposed to do so you can progress through the content together, and I don't see a friends list of pugs respecting a lockout.

Anyway this is my last day subbed I believe, until they open up the game more so I can actually group up and play the content I was paying for without having to jump through loops on third party sites then BW won't be getting another penny from me, I got Diablo 3 and battlefield to keep me busy in the mean time.

This thread is a joke, 0/10, right? I mean no one would actually complain about typing information into a website so they can get into a guild, right? No one would actually complain about a third party site which is very useful for setting up consistent raid groups and times right? No one would actually have a major problem with typing LFG HM EV/KP/EC, right?

Forums you give me hours of entertainment.

This thread is a joke, 0/10, right? I mean no one would actually complain about typing information into a website so they can get into a guild, right? No one would actually complain about a third party site which is very useful for setting up consistent raid groups and times right? No one would actually have a major problem with typing LFG HM EV/KP/EC, right?

Forums you give me hours of entertainment.

This. Either the OP is a Troll, or good riddance. Best post imho was "Guilds are not working in the way they should in this game". That's selfishness and ego-centrism at its best: I cannot fit into a group of people, THEY are the ones doing it wrong.

I say again, good riddance.

In the first post I explained why I don't want to do PuG HM ops. Put it this way, all I've had from PuG'd HM ops in the past two weeks is a rakata offhand, do you understand the frustration of putting all that effort in for hardly **** all?

Unfortunately guilds in this game don't work the way they should so that's not the answer to that either, I'd just be wasting my time and money continuing to play this game now whether I'd tried to pug it or guild it.

OMG where to start .....I like how, with a wave of your arm, 'guilds don't work the way they should.......'

You're unsubbing because a raid guild wants a website presence from you? For Raid sign ups? Presently, there is NOT one in game, so, what else is there? You really expect BW to toss one in just for you with tomorrow's maintenance?

YOU are the kind of person most guilds DON'T want anyways.

Forget that the guild website also has forums, for discussing, I dunno, BOSS Strats maybe? Links to strat videos?

Links, yes, links to utility sites like Datacron guides, etc......Links to loot lists, as in What Drops Where' .....

Forget the screenshots of a new boss down, and spots to comment on it, from your fellow guildies. Forget the condensed list of Crafters, as in WHO can make WHAT .....

Are you for REAL? Security risk? Like a guild website should have only your most private passwords, rather than your dog's name?

This is a meme post from a loner.........with a personality disorder ...

Edited by Rasticles

1/ Since when has signing up on a dodgy looking third party website been a requirement for following instructions?

2/ That's if the guild leader actually checks the guild apps on the site often after inviting a handful of people.. In the mean time you can't go raiding with the guild you just joined even on the pretence of joining it for HM ops as well as the fact if you decide to go and pug it the guild leader moans about it, despite not letting you raid with the guild in the first place. Having all the guild stuff in-game would let you know if you are wasting your time with that guild or not. So far every guild I've joined has been a waste of time.

Okay first off letting people know some things about you isn't all about following instructions. Also Enjin and the other sites I've used in the past, haven't been a problem at all and had good reputations. From what i was able to find anyway.

All right I will grant you its hard for some guilds to find time to check apps. However some like mine have one officer dedicated to doing that and recruiting, besides raiding anyway. Also while were considering their application, we usually take the time to bring them in on raids to see where they need work or who they might work best with. Being one of the officers in my guild we are fairly lenient about letting people pug. Since we are pretty much done with current content. Even when new content comes out most of the officers and others in the guild have alts to replace what we need, or we simply ask in chat, etc. Myself personally I avoid pugging since like the movie quote "Life is like a box of chocolates and you never know what your going to get" sums it up fairly well.