Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

nightmare pilgrim question

Sith_Lord_Shawn
07.18.2012 , 12:01 PM | #1
so ive downed nightmare pilgrim before. recently on my guild's webpage one of the member is hosting another nim pilgrim run and hes saying he wants to try to 3 heal it instead of 4 and bring an extra dps. ive scoured the internet looking to see if any other guilds have done this to see if its even viable with no luck so far. so is it do-able with 3 healers? i mean if everyone was in full campaign gear and had 100% of the best mods and augments n ect then i could see a possibility for it. but the people in my guild are not full campaign. any input is greatly appreciated

Jazra
07.18.2012 , 12:10 PM | #2
Personally I've never done it with only three healers but I'm sure it's very possible.
My question to you is, why would you? You can five heal it with three tanks and not hit enrage if your dps is pulling their weight.
Cali Killed Nox
World Progression Raiding

Thrills - Operative Healer
Website Stream

zeshakha
07.18.2012 , 12:22 PM | #3
We three heal it when we do it. When we brought four healers the first time, we just sat around bored because there was nothing to do. You have to pay a little more attention with three healers, but assuming your group is competent it isn't an issue.

Possible, yes. Easy? Depends on the healers you have.
Jung Ma <Night's Radiance>
Hirse- Sage healer | Zeshakha- Vanguard tank
Joleer- Scoundrel healer | Ortamek- Sentinel
Zaia- Shadow tank

Sith_Lord_Shawn
07.18.2012 , 12:40 PM | #4
well how i had done it before was 4 healers, 9 dps and 3 tanks. but thanks for clarifying that it is do-able with 3

Jazra
07.18.2012 , 12:52 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Sith_Lord_Shawn View Post
well how i had done it before was 4 healers, 9 dps and 3 tanks. but thanks for clarifying that it is do-able with 3
Yes, this is the most common way it's done. Usually what we do as well.
Cali Killed Nox
World Progression Raiding

Thrills - Operative Healer
Website Stream

Screaming_Ziva
07.19.2012 , 07:39 AM | #6
It's definitely dooable with three healers. Our guild downed NP for the first time last Sunday and we started with 4 healers. However, one of them d/c'd early in the fight and never reconnected so we had 3 healers for the majority of the fight.

bbare
07.21.2012 , 02:50 AM | #7
Yeah, it is doable with 3 healers depending on how geared your tanks are. It is doable with only 2 healers if you guys interrupt all of the gores and have full campaign assassin tanks on The Thing (deflection is key in this fight).

Sith_Lord_Shawn
07.22.2012 , 04:03 PM | #8
just to update, we killed with 3 healers 3 tanks and 10dps. thanks for the advice guys.