Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Operation Gear

Darkthosdrol
07.22.2012 , 05:48 AM | #1
I am a new 50 Sith Sorcerer. I was wondering what is the best way to get geared for operations. I see BH gear on the Fleet, but how do I get the tokens? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Tatile
07.22.2012 , 06:43 AM | #2
You get Black Hole commendations from the daily LFG, on Corellia (weekly), LFG for Story Operations and doing Explosive Conflict.

The Campaign gear (slightly higher than Black Hole) is gained from doing Explosive Conflict Hard Mode.

crazyBE
07.22.2012 , 11:45 AM | #3
Columi gear is gained from either Story Mode Operations Eternity Vault and Karagga's Palace or Hard Mode Flashpoints.
With the Columi gear you should be geared enough for both HM Operations and the Story Mode Explosive Conflict which gives you Rakata gear.
With the Rakata you're geared enough for HM EC which gives you the final tier Campaign.

Black Hole gear has the same value as Campaign but without the set bonus on the armorings and is bought with Black Hole comms. Those are gained from SM+HM EC, Black Hole weekly, Group Finder daily, Rakghoul FP weekly, Nightmare Pilgrim weekly.
I suggest looking at the 4 and 2 piece bonuses to see if they're worth it. Then just put the Black Hole mods into Tionese/Columi/Rakata gear to get the bonuses you want while still having the lvl61 stats.