Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Undermanning hardmodes

Isfret
07.16.2012 , 02:48 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
That being said, I've never heard of any HMs being soloed. I'm curious if anyone has even come close.
I have soloed T5 HM on my commando (columi and rakata mix with a columi geared healer companion). I did skip all that I could though (which in T5 is most of the instance).

ccoolmint
07.16.2012 , 09:28 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
If you're Imperial I'd suggest starting out with 2-Manning HM BT. If you're companion gear isn't good enough - i.e Yadira enrages, then maybe 3 man it until your companions are a bit better.

That being said, I've never heard of any HMs being soloed. I'm curious if anyone has even come close.
i have heard of a Marauder being able to solo BT

Diora
07.16.2012 , 10:41 AM | #13
I love tanking HMs and the black hole daily heroic.

Oh, i'm a merc, and i heal or DPS and use Blizz to tank. He's full rakata, so i'm pretty sure he's better geared than most of the pug tanks i could find. Usually I'll grab a healer or DPS who isn't dumb, use CC generously, and constantly keep control of Blizz (moving him around, swapping targets, etc).

If I have a tank buddy online, i'll use Torian (also full rakata).

I love the challenge of it...beats the hell out of watching a movie while spamming green bullets at the tank as we steamroll through t1 HMs

Links_Knight
07.21.2012 , 04:44 AM | #14
Have successfully done every HM except Lost Island as a Shadow Tank and Commando healer with Yuun and Nadia as our dps companions
“You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.”

Olostur
07.21.2012 , 12:34 PM | #15
~ Darth Decimal ~