The Entity's identity

Fireheat

So near the end of the Sith warrior story you must free a sith entity from Darth Baras's grip

... After reading the codex entry, I am nearly convinced that it is one of my personal favorite Sith Lords, Darth Traya. The codex descries the entity as being a few centuries old, nearly eradicating the jedi order,having incredibly powers of precognition, and bringing the galaxy to it's knees. Traya had and was all of those. Not sure if it is just me, but if it was an intentional little cameo, bravo bioware! You have truly outdone yourself! So, what do you think the entity's identity is?

So near the end of the Sith warrior story you must free a sith entity from Darth Baras's grip

... After reading the codex entry, I am nearly convinced that it is one of my personal favorite Sith Lords, Darth Traya. The codex descries the entity as being a few centuries old, nearly eradicating the jedi order,having incredibly powers of precognition, and bringing the galaxy to it's knees. Traya had and was all of those. Not sure if it is just me, but if it was an intentional little cameo, bravo bioware! You have truly outdone yourself! So, what do you think the entity's identity is?

I would agree, I don't think her

being in love with the Emperor is literal, I think she loves the potential for him to destroy the force.

If they meant it as a literal thing then I am disappointed.

Q: Can you confirm that the Sith Entity from the Sith Warrior's storyline is in fact Kreia? Or give any hint/clue related to this? Codex entry about the entity seems very familiar and Kreia fits into it perfectly. Will we get to see more of the sith entity in SW:TOR's future storyline?

A: I didn't write this, so I can't comment 100%. But I think it's suppposed to be Kreia.

Src