Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Advanced class trainer issue

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Advanced class trainer issue

Enddersshadow
07.21.2012 , 05:09 AM | #1
I just recently leved a jedi to level 10, however the advanced trainer wouldn't talk to me. I didn't do all the quests and I have my light saber, droid companion, etc. Could there be another quest I missed doing. I just dont remember, and I have another jedi thats higher level tha didnt have any issues getting it. Not surprised if Im forgetting something, I am a grandpa after all, if someone could possibly lend some advice please Thank you in advance for your time.

DotFreelance
07.21.2012 , 05:15 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Enddersshadow View Post
I just recently leved a jedi to level 10, however the advanced trainer wouldn't talk to me. I didn't do all the quests and I have my light saber, droid companion, etc. Could there be another quest I missed doing. I just dont remember, and I have another jedi thats higher level tha didnt have any issues getting it. Not surprised if Im forgetting something, I am a grandpa after all, if someone could possibly lend some advice please Thank you in advance for your time.
The quest giver you missed was probably the one on fleet. Double check the quests on fleet, particularly the ones near the exit of the shuttle departures to your starter planet.

dosadnik
07.21.2012 , 05:55 AM | #4
You need to talk to an NPC that is located near the elevator for Tython and Ord Mantell/Korriban and Hutta Departures. He will give you a mission to talk to the advanced class trainer.
The online encyclopedia for TOR, that anyone can edit!

Caito Level 55 Jedi Knight The Red Eclipse