Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for a new Guild to Join

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Looking for a new Guild to Join

Dark_anduX
07.20.2012 , 02:29 PM | #1
So I joined a Guild and it was a few members in the guild but now there's none its like everyone just up and left.I've been trying to find new people to join but with no luck so I'm looking for a new guild to join out with.I mean with people who really play like I do.I play almost everyday when I can and would like to find some people to join up with.I'm a level 19 Sith Warrior on Canderous Ordo sever.Anyone want to let me join up with them!

Aro_Hunter
07.20.2012 , 04:28 PM | #2
Noblesse Oblige is looking for ACTIVE players like youself...but, we are Republic players only. If you're willing to switch and play on the republic side...feel free to check us out at www.noblesseoblige.republichost.net

My in-game name is on my signature if you want to contact me that way.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Nicodagreat Jedi Shadow
"One must act in a fashion that conforms to one's position, and with the reputation that one has earned"

Dark_anduX
07.20.2012 , 04:55 PM | #3
I play both sides lol.So Yeah I would like to play but I will be a level 1 will you be able to help me level up fast lol

Skodan
07.20.2012 , 04:58 PM | #4
Im on Canderous Ordo, in the guild Imperial Entanglements (Empire side) and we have a republic guild called Less Imperial Entanglements. Just try shouting in general chat if you want to join either of them, we usually have 30-50 people on during weeknights and more during weekends and peak times
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Dark_anduX
07.20.2012 , 05:07 PM | #5
EPIC

Are you guys on now because I'm about to get on in a few so Look for me my name is Takashi and I'm on Balmorra trying to kill this spy on the republic side that is kicking my A** lol

Skodan
07.20.2012 , 05:22 PM | #6
im on atm, send a tell to skodan or sakmet, i should be on one of those if i dont get a hold of you first
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Dark_anduX
07.20.2012 , 05:27 PM | #7
Ok see you in 20mins