I didn't get my Daily Reward

I've used the group finder and finished a HM probably... ~20 times and never had this bug. I know, lots of people are posting about it, but part of me remains a little skeptical.

There is this known issue too:

When deselecting certain Flashpoints/Operations the Group Finder GUI will updates that daily rewards are no longer available. However, after logging out and back in, the Group Finder UI can incorrectly display that players are again eligible for the rewards, and rewards will not be given due to actually being ineligible.

And what the above poster said. You would get the reward before you left the FP by finishing it at the console.

The same thing has happend a couple of times for me as well. Both with and without me being the one touching the console at the end. The only thing I see as a factor is a death where you enter the entrance again. I've died a couple of times and it seems everytime I run in, I dont get the daily reward.

After defeating Darth Malgus, did you interact with the console near the stairs?

^^ This. I forgot to do this and didn't get a reward.

I filed a ticket and got an automated response saying the system cannot confirm that I did not receive any rewards. Whatever... I'm tired of filing 2 tickets for every issue just to get someone to look at it.

^^ This. I forgot to do this and didn't get a reward.

I filed a ticket and got an automated response saying the system cannot confirm that I did not receive any rewards. Whatever... I'm tired of filing 2 tickets for every issue just to get someone to look at it.

Yeah, I finished two HMs on different days (I am a fresh 50) and I had to file tickets to get my comms too. And today, the GF kept putting me as tank even though I only indicate DPS.

They need to fix this group finder... and they need to fix it fast, this is very, very, VERY frustrating for everyone.