Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Registration code?when do i get it?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Registration code?when do i get it?

cosmov
12.19.2011 , 06:53 AM | #1
Bought digital deluxe edition and didnt get my registration code so far.Is this normal and they will send it later,or something is wrong?

Acilimos
12.19.2011 , 06:55 AM | #2
Exactly same question I have. I got an email from tOR, telling me to enter the code. Says Origin started emailing them out on the 16th. I don't have a new registration code. Haven't heard from them since I placed the order on Sep 5.
MADCLAWS
Pot5

renegadeimp
12.19.2011 , 06:55 AM | #3
Origin are sending out codes between 16-19th. If you havent recieved the code either by email, or you cant see it on your order page on origin, call them or use their live chat.
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

Acilimos
12.19.2011 , 07:03 AM | #4
Yeah, digging through their site now. tOR says to go to Origin, Origin says to go to swtor.com... more than a little frustrating.
MADCLAWS
Pot5

renegadeimp
12.19.2011 , 07:04 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Acilimos View Post
Yeah, digging through their site now. tOR says to go to Origin, Origin says to go to swtor.com... more than a little frustrating.
Actually origin doesnt say to come here. The players are saying that,
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

Acilimos
12.19.2011 , 07:25 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by renegadeimp View Post
Actually origin doesnt say to come here. The players are saying that,
Actually, Origin does. I would link it, but its the homepage I see when I log in to my account.
MADCLAWS
Pot5

Acilimos
12.19.2011 , 07:45 AM | #7
Just spoke to an Origin rep. Here are my details on my order; maybe if you have a similar question, you can compare your status to mine. Hopefully it will alleviate some concerns.

I preordered September 5th, received the email with my preorder code that night, entered it for Early Access, and have not heard from Origin since. They looked up my account, and it came back as *Processing*.

In short, they're just swamped with orders. It will take an extra day or two to get all the product codes out.

Not a big deal, since we now have our grace period back, in the form of two extra days.

Take heart!
MADCLAWS
Pot5