Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wait time for in-game support...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Wait time for in-game support...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

WildOnOne
07.19.2012 , 09:38 AM | #1
Just curious what the wait time is for someone to get back to you (or even look at a ticket created) in game? I created a ticket and I don’t think anyone has even looked at it, much less would get back to me.

I understand you all are very busy nowadays, but I opened a ticket 2 or 3 days ago and every time I log into the game, I check my one and only ticket I have ever opened and it just says “open”. I assume that means I am in the holding pattern, and that’s fine, but I can’t even find out a status of how far back in line I am or if I should just move on at this point. The issue isn’t even that difficult – I think (it's an item issue). I know 2 or 3 days is not very long, but it feels like it when your paying a 30 day (monthly) fee.

My ticket # is: 5956683

How far back in line is this? And is it possible to get an update on a timeline? I worry maybe I miss someone from support cause I am only on in the night time (CDT time) – how is one to know if I need to be there? I never even got an email acknowledgment to my email sent that I opened this ticket or anything…

Anything more I can do at this point, or should I just move on?

Thanks and sorry to be a bother...

Angelyn

Jung Ma Server

Kindajenin
07.19.2012 , 09:43 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings WildOnOne,

I have had a look at your ticket and it is still open, the ticket has been looked at but has been passed to another department.

I can assure you the ticket will be responded to and I apologize for the delay in your response.

Thank you.
Kindajenin| BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support