Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error 1036

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Brat-a-tat-
07.18.2012 , 10:43 PM | #1
Every evening between 12:15-12:30 server time our raid gets booted and can't get back to the instance for 10 min. It keeps giving us an error code 1036. We have to leave instance, leave group, some of our players and to close the client. Then form back up again and then go do our favorite thing about ops again! Clear Trash.

*** is going on and when are you going to fix this stupid ****.

Gokkus
07.19.2012 , 04:20 AM | #2
What do you want us to do about it? Send in a ticket or go to the right forum, this is general...
Jolee: I did it all for the Wookiees.
Revan: The Wookiees?
Jolee: The Wookiees!

Brat-a-tat-
07.19.2012 , 04:28 AM | #3
I was hoping to find out if this is server specific, and or if other raid groups were having the same problem. Thanks for asking

Gokkus
07.19.2012 , 05:04 AM | #4
I figured as much, but it doesnt really show from your original post so I thought id ask.

Free bumps meanwhile.
Jolee: I did it all for the Wookiees.
Revan: The Wookiees?
Jolee: The Wookiees!

Icestar
07.19.2012 , 05:12 AM | #5
This is not the forum you are looking for, move along

(try customer service forum)
"Though free to think and act, we are held together, like the stars in the firmament, with ties inseparable. These ties cannot, be seen, but, we can feel them"
- Nikola Tesla

Vitas
07.19.2012 , 06:35 AM | #6
Your problem might be more properly addressed if it were posted here:
http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11
If you'd like to see more Explorable Worlds in Star Wars: The Old Republic,
then head to this thread and discuss, list and vote which you'd like to see and explore in the game:

Brat-a-tat-
07.19.2012 , 08:52 AM | #7
Well since I can't move it, it will stay here for the time being, I am on Corellian Run and would like to know if other people on my server or other servers are experiencing this problem. Between the people in my guild we have probably put in 10 tickets but never get a response back. So yes I want to find out if this is a server specific problem or a wide spread issue.

Oh and btw I heard the first three times that this is the wrong forum... and when the forum people move it awesome.

Can we get some related comments about the actual issue until that time.

Axolipher
07.19.2012 , 09:01 AM | #8 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Brat-a-tat-,

Thank you for your bug report. I would recommend passing this onto our in-game team via our in-game customer service portal so they can investigate further. Please include as much detail as possible, and get any other people you know who were affected to send in a ticket as well.

For more information please see this guide for more information on how to report a bug.

Thank you!

Axolipher | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support