Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When will Origin Bill and Ship my CE

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
When will Origin Bill and Ship my CE

IsaacProBro
12.19.2011 , 07:30 AM | #1
Hello,

I have phoned, live chatted, emailed and now ill try this to get some assistance. I ordered the CE from origin and still have not gotten billed or notified of its shipping. When i raised the issue all i received via e-mail was a copy of my conformation letter.

I'm in Early access i just want to know when when and if i can expect my account to be charged and product shipped. If there is a problem i would like to be able nip it in the bud.

Please let me know the status of my order and when i can expect to be billed. M
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
Sun Tzu

antarious
12.19.2011 , 07:36 AM | #2
There was another thread about this. A few people reported getting emails the night of the 17th that their order had shipped.

I pre-ordered the CE through Origin July 21st within moments of the pre-order link going live. My order has been "in process" since the 13th.

Now being Monday the 19th I still not recieved any email notification (just like you), haven't been billed and my order is still "in process".

What bothers me the most is the fact 3rd party suppliers have already shipped the CE and people have it. Why are direct orders still "in process"... along with the fact you know some of those Amazon (and other retailers) orders were made after people who ordered on the 21st through Origin.

Origin CS is a joke and even if the reps are nice they don't know anything I cna't see myself (tell you its processing). When I was told to contact TOR support instead of Origin I never heard back...
I don't use a forum Avatar. It makes it too easy for a Bounty Hunter to match you up to the wanted Holo's.

Dsbeeman
12.19.2011 , 07:36 AM | #3
This has been an ongoing issue that both origin and bioware haven't addressed. When i log into origin's website there is nothing showing that I preordered the collectors edition at all. When I log into origin client it shows under my games section. I have not been emailed or charged at all. Meanwhile everyone else has there games. My biggest issue here is wanting to know if I'm out the 20 bucks and need to go get the game elsewhere. If that's the case I'd like to know now not later.